Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Dream, meet my sister. Lee Haejin."

Haejin got her senses back when he noticed that the boys are looking at her, waiting for her response.

She did a ninety-degree bow, "H-Hello, I'm Haejin..."

"Haejin, you're gonna stay here until everything's sorted out, okay? Feel at home. Be comfortable," Renjun told her.

'Did Huang Renjun just talked to me?! Oh my god, am I dreaming?!'

Haejin? She mentally pats her back for not screaming right now. Because she's in front of her idols, and Renjun just talked to her.

"You'll be one of us now. Hi, I'm Jisung." Jisung offered his hand. Haejin shook it.

"Wait, how old are you?" Haechan asked.

"Hmm, I'm fourteen. Turning fifteen this May. I'm the same age as Jisung..." Haejin mentally cheers herself for not stuttering.

She feels really happy right now. If only Jaemin was here, she would be happier. Now, don't get her wrong. She is happy right now. She's just looking for a certain person, and that certain person happened to be Na Jaemin.

"Oh, okay.. hi, I'm Haechan!" Haechan and Haejin shook hands.

She looked at the person beside Haechan. It was none other than the boy with the crescent eyes, Jeno.

"Hi, I'm Jeno!" Jeno bowed and shook hands with Haejin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Renjun imnida~"

'This is so surreal! I'm meeting NCT Dream!! I think I'm gonna explode from the feels!!!' Haejin thought.

"Hi, I'm Chenle~"

After the introductions, they found Mark laughing like there's no tomorrow. It's normal for them. But now, it's not. Because nothing funny really happened.

"Mark-hyung, we really suggest that you go and see a doctor. You're laughing by yourself, what the heck is  wrong with you?" Haechan asked, looking at Mark weirdly.

Haejin chuckled, "If only you guys knew how he was in Canada.."

"Why did you even bother to introduce yourselves? I told you, she's a fan. She knows you guys." Mark said, finally pulling himself together.

"Jinjja?"

Although the Dream members knew, they played dumb. Or maybe someone really forgot that Mark said that. That someone could either be Jeno or Jisung.