Chapter 11

Something's happening between Jaemin and Haejin hmmmm... my man on the multimedia!!!

Another update!!

-------

Chapter 11

Haejin Lee.

Jaemin shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking of Haejin.

His eyes scanned the whole article, waning to know more about Haejin's group.

SM Entertainment announced the formation of a new 6-member Korean-Chinese-Japanese girl group, Girls' Avenue.

The group is composed of leader Park Eunji (Korean), Lee Haejin (Korean-Canadian), Han Soeun (Korean), Watanabe Yui (Japanese), Zhou Xiurong (Chinese), and maknae Shin Junghee (Korean).

February last year, SM also introduced the last member to join SM RookiesLee Haejin. Who happened to be NCT's Mark's younger sister.

Their positions on the group will follow.

The group is rumored to have their debut on August this year!

What can you say about SM's new group?

Jaemin blinked.

August...?

So... does that mean, she has to leave Dream's dorm soon? Crap, no..

"Woah.. this August already? That was kind of fast for Haejin.." Renjun said.

"Well, she can do it. She's great, after all." Jaemin said.

The members looked at him. Five members were silently screaming inside their head. Jisung smirked. Jeno was grinning. Haechan was smiling. Chenle was trying so hard not to scream. Renjun was smiling like a fool.

"Why are you guys looking at me like I murdered someone?" Jaemin stomped his foot.

"Whaaaaaat? We aren't saying anythjng though..." Jeno turns his back, smilin widely, punching te air. Yes!

"Just don't mind them.." Mark sighed.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow. Dream is acting weird...

***

"Haejin-ah!!"

Haejin turned her head to see who called her. The voice was really familliar. It was her brother.

Behind him was standing NCT Dream.

Crap no, wait why are they here?

She looked at them and they walked towards her.

"Wanna go out with us? We're having our lunch." Haechan said.

"Uh"

"You can't say no. It's okay if the public sees you with us, you're Mark-hyung's sister after all." Jaemin clung to her arm.

OKAY WHY IS JAEMIN-OPPA LIKE THIS?!? MY HEART!! IT CAN POP OUT OF MY CHEST ANY MOMENT! I CAN'T BREATHE!!

Her brother looked at them and smiled.

'Haejin and Jaemin fit each other. I hope he's the one who can make my sister change her attitude.' Mark thought.