Chapter 42

hi everyone!! it's currently 12am here, and here i am, making an update for you guys. i just finished my tasks and i still have to review for some subjects.

the final chapter (epilogue) will be posted on or before jaemin's birthday. please do read the announcement at the end of the chapter.

anyways, sorry for being inactive because i'm busy with school works ㅠ.ㅠ

-------------
Chapter 42

The loud cheers of the crowd welcomed Haejin and Mark as they stepped on the stage. It's their turn to perform.

The spotlight was on them, Mark gave the cue and Haejin started singing.

"ijen amureohji anha
neowa nuneul majchwodo
ijen amureohji anha
neowa hamgge issneun sajineul bwado 

oneureun gajima oneureun gajima
oneulman do yeope isseojumyeon na ijeul su isseo
oneureun gajima jebal ddeonajima
oneulman do yeope isseojumyeon na nolyeoghae bulge"

Haejin looked at Girls' Avenue and NCT's ocean. She was amazed at how their fans' lightsticks were moving in sync.

"ijen amureohji anhi
useumyeo insahal mankeum
ijen amureohji anhi
gaggeum naesaenggagi nagin haneun geoni

oneureun gajima oneureun gajima
oneulman do yeope isseojumyeon na ijeul su isseo
oneureun gajima jebal ddeonajima
oneulman do yeope isseojumyeon na nolyeoghae bulge"

She noticed that some of the audience were singing along with her. In front of her and Mark, was their eldest brother Jinhyung. He really came to watch the show. He was even holding a kyobong and an NCT lightstick.

"amureoji anheul julman alasseo
niga eobsneun harul bonaedo
geundae waejaggu nunmuli naneun geolgga"

The crowd went wild at the high note. There was a total silence and Haejin smiled at the fans.

"oneureun gajima oneureun gajima
oneulman do yeope isseojumyeon na ijeul su isseo
oneureun gajima jebal ddeonajima
oneulman do yeope isseojumyeon na nolyeoghae bulge

oneureun gajima
ijen amureohji anha..."

The song ended with one last strum from Mark. The moment it ended, the crowd cheered for the Lee siblings (as to what the fans call Mark and Haejin's tandem.).

The two hugged and waved at the fans.

****

Time came and it was Jaemin and Haejin's turn to perform.

"Heol, I wanna get out of here, fast. Haejin said for the nth time today.

"Can you calm down? We can do this. Let's just act... normal. So that they won't notice, okay?" Jaemin held her hand.

She breathed in and out, "Okay."

The emcee called them.

It was finally Jaemin and Haejin's time to shine.

They will dance to a violin version of Seventeen's "(울고 싶지 않아) Don't Wanna Cry", with drama effect.

The stage was pitch black.

"Oh god, I can't see a thing." Jaemin whispered.

"So do I," She whispered back.

And it was their time to shine.

They danced to the rhythm of the song, and to their surprise, the fans actually loved it. Although some didn't have any reaction.

They were surprised to hear chants from NCTzens and G-Angels (what Girls' Avenue stans are called; GA's fandom)

Some fans weren't entertained, but majority loved it anyways.

****

"Haejin-ah, wake up!" Someone threw a pillow at Haejins face.

Haejin pulled the blanket over her face and grunted, "Get lost. I'm sleeping."

The person started jumping on the bed. No, make that person two. There were two people in her room.

Half-asleep, she started to feel like this scenario is familliar.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Jisung and Chenle.

She sat down, "What the heck are you doing here? It's 9 am, let me sleep. I'm still tired."

She was about to lie down again when Jisung pulled her, causing her to fall on the floor.

"Oh no, you don't." Jisung said once she was trying to sleep again, even on the floor.

"JISUNG-AH!!" She yelled, causing Jisung and Chenle to run outside.

Haejin chased them, and she saw that Chenle and Jisung were hiding beside Eunji.

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWO." She demanded.

"N-Noona, help us." Jisung pleaded Eunji.

Eunji raised a brow at Haejin, "Haejin, can you not? Are you really going to spend your morning beating Chenle and Jisung up?"

Haejin ignored her, "I was trying to get some sleep! My whole body is still aching!"

"Haejin-ah! To my defense, I only jumped on your bed! Jisung was the one who pulled you!" Chenle  defended himself.

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Not helping at all, Chenle!"

"Anyways, since you've already disturbed my sleep, what is so important that you came here?" Haejin sighed.

"Weㅡ I mean, I'll tell you. Promise me that you won't hit us first... or we'll tell Jaemin-hyung and Mark-hyung." Jisung said.

"Do you think that I could really hit you guys even if I wanted to?" Haejin raised a brow.

"Well, yes?" Jisung said.

Haejin frowned. "I'm out of here."

"Wait. Hyungs told us to call you."

"They what?"

"Oh now, she's interested." Chenle joked.

Haejin rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"No, but seriously. They told us to call you. So might ad well take a bath and change your clothes." Jisung said.

Haejin complied.

"I'll be back, unnie." Haejin said.

"Yep, sure. Take your time." Eunji said. "Make sure not to be late, okay?"

Haejin nodded.

"Let's go?"

"Yep."

____
woops imma cut this chapter up to thid part first.

so the announcement is that:

I will write a Taeyong fanfiction after this book. It's an angst, and will be an x reader. :)

if you have questions, feel free to dm me! :) good morning/night!