Chapter 16

second update for today! :)

-----

Chapter 16

"Hurry up!!" Mark said.

They're currently at N Seoul Tower, admiring the view.

"Woah, daebak....." Haejin gasped.

"It's been a year since we went here, right? We were with Dream and Taeyong-hyung and Jaehyun-hyung." Mark said.

Haejin nodded.

(listen to Lay's 'Goodbye Christmas' doesn't matter if Chinese or English version. :D)

For the past five months, it was a hide and seek situation for Haejin and Jaeminㅡor maybe just for Haejin.

Haejin and Jaemin's room are in front of each other. (Jisung and Chenle's room is beside Haejin's)

Everytime they open the door at the same time, Haejin would close her door first, leaving Jaemin with his thoughts.

There was this one time. It was Haechan's birthday. They were celebrating at NCT's practice room. Haejin was at the corner, Jaemin was at the other.

They're in the same room, but worlds apart.

Jaemin would steal a glance, Haejin will look down. It's always like this ever since the 'interview' happened.

Jaemin is still Jaeminㅡalways smiling, happy. Haejin? She did change a bit. She became more quiet.

The NCT Members doesn't want to admit it, but they are worried about Haejin. They thought about Mark's wordsㅡHaejin really is good at hiding her emotions.

The knew that she likes Jaemin.

The members would look at them every once in a while, but nothing's happening.

Girls' Avenue is worried too. They have no idea because according to them, Haejin is secretive.

There was also this time they went to Lotte World, it was Taeil's birthday. The two were seated next to each other, but they wouldn't just spare a single glance to each other. Well, except for Jaemin.

Jaemin's habit is to hold Haejin's hand secretly like before. He tried, but Haejin just snatched her hand back. Don't do this to me, Jaemin-oppa. Please... it hurts.

Back to reality, Haejin shut her eyes, trying to remove the memory from her head. It still hurts, even though they were never in a relationship. It feels like they broke up. They broke up from their imaginary relationship.

It was a relationship that only Haejin knew.

"Haejin-ah?"

Haejin looked at her brother.

"Yes?"

"Let's eat?"

"Okay.."

****

"Are you okay?" Mark asked.

Haejin looked at him, "I am... I'm always okay..."

They're currently in a restaurant near N Seoul Tower. It was only them inside. There were also a few people around.

"Haejin-ah, tell me the truth."

"I'm okay, I promise. Now that I know how he feels, I feel at ease, even though it hurts. But to be honest... I'm recovering," She faked a smile.

Don't smile like you're okay, Haejin-ah please? It hurts me as your brother...

"Don't smile like that.." Mark said.