Chapter 33

Hello, everyone! I already posted my NCTzen selca day. Will you guys join? I'm joining! My twitter is @exosncity :)

This update is for my dongsaeng who always asks if I'm fine, Henry camraiden12Miss you so much, little bro. See you soon. 네가 너무 보고싶어 꼬마야. 곧 만나요.

Another update!♡

-----

Chapter 33

Haejin gulped.

She has no choice now, but to enter the practice room. The members already went inside, she's the only one left outside.

"Haejin-ah!" Eunji called.

Haejin sighed, "Coming..."

She entered the room while looking down. She saw the NCT members looking at them seriously.

Okay what the hell are they up to?

She looked at her brother, but his face doesn't show any emotion at all.

She looked at Jisung, but he looks like he just got up from bed. His eyes are smaller tham usual.

She looked at Taeyong, he was just showing his cold aura.

Lastly, she looked at Jaemin. He wasn't smiling.

She started to sweat, they look intimidating.

She sat beside Eunji.

She became silent.

She looked down, and their choreographer started to explain their dance.

Their choreographer noticed that everbody was silent, and they are not usually like this.

He put his hand on his waist and sighed, "NCT cut it out." He said.

The moment he said that, the members started to shout.

But of course, there's one person whose voice was standing out. Zhong Chenle.

****

"Break time!" Their choreographer clapped once and GA members started to lie down.

Except for Haejin who went towards her bag to get her drink.

She was about to get it when someone snatched it. It was Jisung.

"Oh, it's you." She said, taking her water bottle from him.

Jisung raised a brow, "Oh, were you expecting someone else?" He smirked.

Haejin ignored him and continue drinking.

"Okay. I see you were." He shrugged and shouted, "Jaemin-hyung!"

Haejin face-palmed. She was thinking about chasing Jisung and choke him but she's too tired to do that. She wants to rest and sleep until she wants to.

Jaemin approached her and patted her back, "Hi." He smiled.

Haejin weakly smiled, "Hey."

Jaemin scratched his head, "Uhm, you were great." He said.

Haejin chuckled, "Me? I barely did anything. I always get it wrong. I'm even the main dancer. I suck at dancing, haha." She said.