Chapter 19

And this, everyone... is where I got emotional. (dont expect much tho)

double update as promised♡

------

Chapter 19

"Done packing? The van is already here..." Mark said, peeking inside the room he and Haejin once shared.

It's now empty. Back to its lifeless state. Without the sky blue sheets and everything. It became dull.

She nodded, wearing her coat and luggages.

"Let me help you with that," Mark said, getting one of her luggages.

She was carrying three, and she's nervous. Because this is it. She's leaving NCT's dorm. Finally.

The members were at the living room, silent.

"Come on, don't act like you're quiet." She joked.

They looked down, "Haejin-ah don't forget us..."

She chuckled, although she was emotional, "Come on. You guys are like... my alter ego so how can I forget you? Besides, I could never do that. Might sound cheesy but, you'll always be in my heart. I'm an NCTzen, remember?"

"Yah! Why are you talking like we won't see each other again?" Jisung said.

She shrugged, "It was you guys who started it!"

They felt touched. The words that came from Haejin's mouth were pure. She was a fan. Who also happened to be their friend.

And they hugged.

"Where's JaeminㅡI mean Jaemin-oppa?" Haejin asked.

The members looked at each other, "In his room."

"Minhyung-oppa, I'll just talk to him." She said.

Mark nodded, as she gets her luggages and puts them in the van.

"Jaemin-oppa?" She opened the ajar door.

She found her sobbing beside his bed.

"W-why?ㅡ"

"Haejin-ah, don't forget me..."

He hugged her. She hugged back. She suddenly found herself also crying.

"I will not. Not ever... I promise you that..."

"I will miss you..."

"Oppa, trust me, I will miss you more than you will..." She said.

They stood up.

He smiled at her, "I'm happy for you. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you..."

"I'll always support you..."

They hugged.

Without their knowledge, Mark was behind the door. He could clearly hear and see Jaemin and his sister. He smiled. Finally.

Mark knocked. "Haejin-ah, come on.."

Both of them separated from the hug. He wiped her tears, and she smiled.

He grabbed something from his pocket, "Keep this."

He handed her a bracelet with the initials LHJ.

"B-but..."

"Just keep it. Remember me, okay? This won't be a goodbye!" He said, trying to smile.

"I'll keep your promise." He said.

She smiled.

They hugged again.

****

She was inside the van, looking at the members waving st her goodbye. Her eyes were locked at one person. Who was also waving goodbye.

This will never be a goodbye. She thought.

She sat properly and sighed.

Eunji squeezed her hand, "We can do this."

She smiled, "I'm nervous, to be honest."

"We can do this!!" Yui, who was seated at the back, said.

"Girls' Avenue, fighting!!!" They cheered.

****

They arrived at the dorm at around noon. It was located at the far side of Seoul.

It was peaceful. A perfect place to relax, to be honest.

She was in awe, if only her brother was here. Heol, if only Jaemin was here.

"Woah, daebak!" Junghee said, running inside.

The dorm was huge, it was large enough for a 6 (well 7, including their manager.)

"Since the dorm is huge, you guys will have your own room." Their manager arrived.

They all cheered.

Haejin immediately went upstairs and got the room with the veranda.

"MY ROOM!!" She screamed.

She grabbed her luggages which were downstairs and put it inside her room.

Sky blue paint covers the four walls of her room. It was quite bigger than the room she had back at NCT's dorm.

It was spacious for her. She doesn't want to admit it but she liked Dream's dorm better.

****

SM Entertainment sets the 18th of August as Girls' Avenue's debut!

SM Entertainment reveals "One More Try" as their debut track. The group is said to perform their debut stage at Inkigayo on the 19th!

"Our concept for our debut, to be honest, is kind of unusual because it's kind of emotional? But at the outro, we will all realize that there are still things to be happy about and that in life, there are unlimited tries given to us. It's our choice if we'll waste it or use it wisely."ㅡHaejin Lee, a member said.

Now that everything's settled? What can you guys say?

Mark was in awe with what he saw. Was that really his sister who said that?

He smiled, she really changed.

After Haejin left, he and Haechan went back to 127's dorm, where they originally stay.

And in Dream's dorm?

There's one unoccupied room. And they already miss the person who used to stay there. Especially Jaemin.

****

"Gosh, I'm nervous!" Haejin said, pacing back and forth.

They are currently at the backstage, with the other idols who are having a comeback.

"We can do this." Xiurong said.

"I'm not nervous about this!! I'm nervous because first, my brother is the MC! Second, NCT is watching!! Oh my god I think I'm gonna die." She said while sitting down.

Heck, NCT is watching and Jaemin is seated at the front row, at the middle!

Ah, what do i do????! I guess I just have to give this my best shot!