Chapter 13

hey hey hey!! winwin on the multimedia is so cute!! aesxckth collect your man!! ㅠ.ㅠ

how are you, my sproutyzens? are yall okay? hope you are *-*

------

Chapter 13

"Meet NCT 2018."

Mark spread his arms out as if he's the host in a circus.

"Are you kidding me now? Mark, I already know them. I already know you," Haejin said.

"Formally? I don't think so," Mark said.

"Okay, fine." Haejin said.

She was stunned. She was surrounded by eighteen people. Eighteen boys to be specific.

"Let's start?"

Haejin nodded.

"Hi, I'm Lee Minhyung, also known by the name Mark Lee. Oh wait, I'm your brother." He chuckled.

Haejin also chuckled. For the first time, she found Mark funny.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the eldest, Taeil. Nice to meet you." Taeil smiled at her.

I suddenly want to sing "apado gwaenchanha saranghagi ttaemune..." omg what he hell's gotten into me. (a/n: to those who doesn't get the joke, you still have lots to learn.)

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Winwin from China. My real name isㅡ"

"Sicheng. Dong Sicheng." Haejin continued. Winwin chuckled. "Hyung, I think she really knows us well."

"Just go with it, Winwin-ie," Taeyong said.

"Let's continue!"

Okay, three down. 15 more to go.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm also known as the boy with the crescent eyes. I'm Jeno." Jeno smiled at her like it was the first time they met.

Why do I find them funny? I live with them, I see them everyday. Why is Jeno-oppa so formal? Pft.

"Hello, I'm the leader Taeyong. Nice to see you again!" Taeyong greeted her cheerfully.

How could Haejin forget the man who came from the manga?

"Yes, it's nice to see you again too, Taeyong-oppa!" She smiled.

"Hello, I'm Johnny! Nice to finally meet you!"

She smiled. It was her first time to meet Seo Youngho in person. It was her first time to meet all the members as NCT 2018. Because she has already seen NCT Dream. Right, she lives with them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, NCT 127's maknae and NCT Dream's hyung, Haechan imnida." Haechan smiled.

She must say, Haechan looks really good today. He's handsome everytime he's serious. What am I saying, they're all handsome.

"Hello, I'm also from China. I'm Chenle!" Chenle smiled at her.

What is this? Why does it feel like I'm meeting them for the first time. It's ridiculous hahaha.

"Hello, I'm one of NCT's vocalists. Nice to meet you, I'm Doyoung!" Doyoung flashed her a smile.

The one in charge of reactions. NCT's guardian. I'm finally meeting him. Omo!