Chapter 35

Chapter 35

They started to dance to the rhythm of the song. Their fans are chanting so loud, they could hardly hear the music.

"Park Eunji! Lee Haejin! Han Soeun! Kim Jihyun! Zhou Xiurong! Shin Junghee! Hey!"

(short note: Kim Jihyun is Yui. Kim Jihyun is Yui's Korean name. :D)

Haejin was staring at their own pastel blue ocean. It's been almost a year since they debuted. It still feels surreal.

People are chanting their names.

People are adoring them.

People are idolizing them.

They have their own ocean to be proud of.

They have fans who are always by their side no matter what happens.

Once the dance was done, they did their final pose and the crowd went crazy.

She looked at NCT Dream who was seated at the front row. They were waving her Kyobongs. They were raising their banners high.

She was not expecting them to come. NCT 127 had their comeback 2 weeks ago, and they only had their goodbye stage yesterday. She thought that they should rest, but Mark and Haechan, who are also dream members are here, watching them.

They took a bow and went backstage. She noticed the Dream members stood up. They looked like they were going somewhere else.

Once they were at the backstage, a familliar voice called her.

"HAEJIN-AH!" Nope. Voices.

She turned her head to see NCT Dream running towards her.

She went towards them and gave them a hug.

"Wah, you're so pretty, Haejin-ah!! Your hair suits you so much!" Chenle said, smiling.

"Thank you, Chenle!!" She smiled.

"You never expected us, right?" Jisung said, chuckling.

Haejin nodded, "I really wasn't! Well, for you guys, a bit. But for Mark and Haechan-oppa? I was not! You guys just had your goodbye stage yesterday, so I really wasn't expecting this."

"Anything for my sister!!!" Mark hugged her.

"Your stage was really great, Haejin-ah! I got u!!!" Renjun was fanboying.

"You guys liked it?" She asked.

They all nodded.

"Wait, I'll be back. It's time to announce the winner of the music show." Haejin said, bidding her goodbye.

And Jaemin wasn't able to talk to her.

He sighed.

Mark patted his back, "She'll be back. I have a good feeling that they'll win."

"I do too, Mark-hyung." Jaemin smiled.

They were at the backstage, listening to what the MCs, which were Red Velvet's Irene and SHINee's Key, were saying.

There was also a screen in which the results were shown.

Girls' Avenue was leading.

Once the final score was added, Girls' Avenue's total was 8775. The other group was 7863.

They won.