Take Off Your Clothes.

You were Abby's apprentice, Clarke was her daughter, but compared to  you, Clarke didn't stand a chance with your medical experience. You and  Clarke had a deal, Clarke could handle the easier patients and you  handled the difficult ones. Mostly since living on the ground is so  dangerous, you both help each other out. Not only were you the medic,  but when Bellamy and Clarke were out you were completely in control.  Nevertheless, you were one of the leaders either way.

When you  left camp it was always because you needed to, otherwise, Clarke and  Bellamy didn't, especially. So usually you stayed at camp fixing the  minor bruises the criminals got. 

You sat in the Dropship  organizing the medical station that everyone thought you deserved. You  put materials in handmade baskets that the younger kids made for you and  waited until Bellamy got back. All of a sudden there was screaming, a  commotion that scared you. Maybe it was the grounders or maybe it was  something worse. You never knew here so you're an out looking around at  the camp.

"You can't leave, Bellamy, it's too dangerous." It was  Clarke, you could notice by her voice, the ground made it rigid and  demanding.

"And who's gonna stop me, Princess? Bottom line is that  we all know I need to go. We're running out of food and we need more."  You finally spotted them. They were at the opening gates of the camp.  And verifiably everyone was watching the argument take place.

You trudged over to them expecting to have a say in what would take place. Before Bellamy spoke you interrupted him.

"Clarkes  right, nobody's going to go with you, and being alone with the  grounders calling war on us, you need to be here to defend the camp. We  have enough food that we can survive 2 days or so and with rationing,  even more." Bellamy glanced over at you sighing angrily and looking back  at Clarke.

"We need to go," He seethed to you both. "We need to take that risk-"

"No  Bellamy, we don't, leading isn't about taking risks it's about knowing  the right time not to. I'm-" You paused "We're not sending one man out  with the grounder around. Sorry," He looked angry, he always was when he  didn't get his way. He looked at you and then over at Clarke before  storming away into the Dropship. You and Clarke shared a worried glance  before you told her to make sure nobody got in the dropship while you  dealt with him. Everyone knew you had a way with Bellamy, a way even his  sister didn't have. 

You walked over, opening the curtain and  stalking in. You could see Bellamy going up the ladder, his feet the  only thing you saw before he fully disappeared. You were hot on his  trail, jumping up onto the first step and climbing up after him.

"What  the hell was that?" He asked as you popped your head up to look at him.  You chuckled a little, pulling yourself up to the upper level of the  dropship.

"I was trying to keep you safe," You watched him reach for a bag.

"I'm still going, it's what we need to do. It's the risk we need to take." You sighed, walking over to him sullenly.

"Bellamy  put the bag down, and look at me." He looked over momentarily before  packing his bag his things and putting the bag down.

" Look, I  just can't stay here and not do anything." He cocks his gun before  stuffing it into his waistband. You watched as he brushes some hair out  of his eyes and kept moving.

You marched over, before he could grab the bag you stepping in front of him.

"Than do something else productive, Bellamy." He raised his eyebrow, looking down at the bag and back at you.

"Like what?" You pulled on the hem of his shirt prompting him to look down at your hand.

"Take off your clothes." He face looked surprised, he stood there in silence for a few moments.

"Y/N-"

"Take off your clothes." He smirked, looking down and to the side, anywhere but your face.

"Make me...  Princess." You waited a few moments to see if he was actually going to  take them off like you said. But he stood there, a smug smile on his  face and his chest pushed outward just a little.

"Fine."  You reached for the hem of his shirt, both hands took it and pulled it  over his head, and he watched as you did it. "If you're not going to,  I'll do it myself," you mumbled.

Your hands reached for his belt  buckle,  unbuckling and discarding it somewhere in the room. You  unbuttoning the one button in his pants and unzipped them, before  pulling them down his legs. You stared at him, you looked at each other  until he spoke again.

"Are you gonna kiss me, or am I going to have to."

Your  lips collided, meeting in the middle. Bellamy moved in, fast. His mouth  consumed yours in a hungry kiss. He tasted like the forest, or when  storms about to come... something sweeter, darker. His tongue swept out  against your lips and you let him in, begged him in. He filled your  mouth, his velvet tongue stroking the most sensitive spots and  retreating only to return again. The kisses got hungrier. You couldn't  help for a man to escape your mouth. You arched into him, as he grabbed  your shirt and pulled it off your body. He made a sound like a growl. It  was a feeling, a power over him, You knew you would do whatever you  needed to hear it again.

He pushed you up against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" he whispered against your lips. You gasped against his lips, trying to regain your breath again.

"I'm  keeping you occupied," You kissed his lips again. He smiled into the  kiss, flipping you over so he was pinned against the wall.

    "On your  knees," His voice came below a whisper, you obliged getting on your  knees. You heard a rustle downstairs and you immediately stopped. Both  of you did. You stopped in your tracks and looked at each other.

"Bellamy,  Y/N?" It was Clarke. You got up instantly trying to find your shirt as  Bellamy tried to find his pants that seemed to be missing. You heard her  footsteps on the ladder. "I wanted to make sure you guys didn't kill  each other."

Bellamy had slipped on his jeans and fumbled with the button.

"What  the hell?" You both looked in the direction of her voice. You pulled  your shirt on after the fact and sighed. "You guys were really... Oh my  god. Seriously Y/N?"

"Just go Clarke," Bellamy avoided her,  prompting Clarke to scoff and leave. He turned to you looking  embarrassed and angry. "You're mine now," he huffed out with anger.

***

author: thehundrd