Alone Time.

"Have you seen Bell?" You ask Jasper, who shakes his head. The sun  had set on Arkadia late that day, just another way summer was affecting  us all. You spent more time helping Raven than usual and when you went  to check, Bellamy wasn't in the drop ship, "Alright thanks anyways."  Thinking he must be in his tent, you head towards it, "Bellamy?" You  question, standing outside for a few seconds, waiting.

As you  hear a few mumbles, you realise he is in fact in his tent, so you take a  step inside, "Bell– oh god!" You stay frozen in place as you look at  Bellamy laying on his bed, his hand around himself, "Jesus Christ,  that's your dick." You exclaim awkwardly in shock, turning around and  stumbling over his shoes.

He laughs lightly, knowing people  outside who might hear may be slightly confused and appalled. "No." he  says, sitting upright and leaning on his elbows to look at you. "Stay."

"R-Really?"  You ask, not able to believe that he's patting the spot next to his bed  for you to go to him. Your eyes can't help but look at him, the way  he's watching you; red heat making his cheeks blush, the way his hand  grips his muscular thigh. Your heart can't help but flutter.

"Only  if you want to, babe." He tells you, looking you up and down as he  shifts. You gloss it over, looking at Bellamy's handsome form once  again. His muscles are thick and toned and his chest is no exception.  What's the worst that could happen?

Shrugging off your jacket and  kicking your shoes off, you make your way over to him. You rest your  knees on the bed around his thighs. As you hover over him, he smirks at  you before reaching up to attach his lips to yours. As your lips move in  sync, you feel his tongue enter your mouth slowly and his hands grip  your waist.

Eliciting a small moan, he moves back to unzip your  jeans and you slip them off, leaving you in only your underwear and thin  shirt. His hands then return to your hips and he settles you into his  thigh, loving how warm you feel against him.

"Ride me." He demands  and you pause. You always thought Bellamy was the dominant kind.  "Please, baby." He whispers, pressing his face against your neck hotly.  He makes your chest hurt and you can't say no.

"How could I ever refuse when you look this good?"

You're  shocked at yourself. Since when did you have this surge of courage and  confidence? Ignoring it for now, you pull your underwear off and it  slips down your leg onto the floor. His hands reach for your pussy and  you hum at the contact his fingers give against your wet lips.

After  basking in the pleasure for a moment, your own hand reaches for his  hard cock, and you give it a few strokes before you hover over him.  Adjusting it to your entrance, you lean down to give Bellamy a kiss as  you sink down onto his big cock.

You gasp and he bites your  bottom lip, almost drawing blood as he gets caught up in the feeling of  you around him, "Fuck, you're huge." You admit, adjusting yourself and  moving around a little bit.

"You're so fucking hot." He replies  as he moves his hands up and down your sides. But you catch his hands  and pin them up next to his head and he lets out a breathy, interested  sigh. Leaning down and attaching your lips to his neck, you begin slowly  grinding your hips forwards and back. "Uh - fuck yeah. You're riding me  so well, babe." Bell moans as he tilts his head back and let's you give  him several hickeys.

Each time you move your hips more, his dick  reaches a new deepness you've never felt while being on the bottom.  "You feel so good inside me, Bellamy." You moan loudly, it's broken and  breathy.

"Keep moaning, baby." Bellamy speaks, his own moans  getting louder. His hands grip your thighs as he begins moving his hips  up in time with yours. He throws his head back in pleasure as he grunts. 

Combing your hands through his hair, this movement goes on for a  while until he places his hands on your hips and lifts you up from his  cock. Knowing what he wants, you reach for his cock and play with the  head, teasing him as he leaks precum.

Slamming down quickly,  Bellamy elicits the loudest moan of the night and you pull on his hair,  making his needy moan even louder. "F-Fuck, babe. You know h-how to make  me feel so fucking good."

You lift up once again, following  through with your actions, earning another moan that makes you wetter  than you already are. As you push down into his cock, his bucks his hips  up and down quickly and you begin bouncing on his cock that's hitting  your g-spot every time. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you repeat,  breathlessly whimpering, "Uh- Bellamy!" You moan, your hands digging  into his tan chest as his hands massage your bum.

"I'm so close." He breathes shakily.

Gripping  your thighs and pulling you closer to him with a kiss, he moans loudly  with his lips against yours. Seconds later, he thrusts into your roughly  and you reach your high, moaning his name loudly as you come.

Closing  your eyes, you get off of Bellamy and lay down next to him breathlessly  as you pant. He turns to you, his brown eyes searching your face for  any expression he could read. You lick your lips and smile at him.

***

author: octavia-marie-blake