•10•

"Have fun last night?" Finn asks a we walk to Sadie's.

"Yea I guess. How about you?"

"Parties are always fun." He smirks at me. After a while we reach Sadie's house were there's Noah, Caleb and chosen.

"Hey guys." I say. Finn grabs a beer passing one to me. They all say hi and Chosen walks up to me. I have to admit Chosen was good looking and nice, definitely nicer than Finn.

"What are you doing here?" Finn says from behind me, sounding pissed off.

"I wanted to see wren." He smiles, he's too pure it HURTS.

"Whatever." Finn snaps back before going upstairs, I didn't know why he snapped like that back, but it's whatever.

"Hey Sadie do you have a spare charger my phones about to die." I say looking to her.

"Yea it's the first room on the right." She tells me and  I get upstairs and go into the first room on the right where Finns got his top off, I'm guessing changing, well obviously he was  changing, Wren you dumb ass.

"Shit sorry." I say turning around. I hear him laughing making me more embarrassed.

"It's ok sunshine." He tells me so I turn around.

"Sunshine?" I question him sitting on one of the mattresses.

"Idk it just suits you." Sunshine... I could get used to that.

"I like it."

"Well I would still call you it even if you got pissed off." I roll my eyes as he sits next ti me flopping his back on the bed sighing.

"So you and chosen?" Great, he just had to bring this up.

"Is that reason you stormed up here cause of chosen?"

"Is that the reason you followed me up here, or because you really wanted to see me in my boxers?"

"Oh you wish." I laugh as he laughs back.

"So why are you getting changed in Sadie's house?" I ask and Finn sits up and I grab the charger form the side of the bed.

"Eh it doesn't matter." He says and I wanted to ask more but I just nod my head before hearing the door go.

"Lets go say hi to whoever walked in." I stand up but as Finn does he lets out a dramatic cry. I sigh before grabbing his hand trying to pull him up but instead he pulls me the other way.

I let out a little scream before we laugh, I found myself to be on top of Finn once again staring into his eyes which have somewhat become beautiful.

"Come on you." I say getting up, this time he follows my actions as we head down. We get down there to see Wyatt, Millie and Sam. I decided to invite Sam around cause we're still friends... I think.

Millie is just messing around with chosen and Noah and of course Wyatt is staring at me and Finn most likely assuming the worst. He was about to walk to Finn who was behind me when I hold him back.

"Please Wy leave it tonight nothing happened and nothing will." I lied, something did happen and even though Wyatt would murder Finn I want it to happen again, it made me happy.

"Fine." He gives Finn a glare before walking off to the others, I take a breath turning to Finn.

"You know some thing's gonna happen sunshine." He whispers so only I can hear.

"Stop it Finn." I say seriously before smiling which I shouldn't have done because his grin now increases. I turn around group all talking amongst themselves.

"So anyone up for pizza?" Millie asks and we all agree. I knew an amazing pizzeria down the street.

"I'll go So what does everyone want?" I say and everyone starts to say suggestions but I couldn't head anyone.

"Woah woah slow down. Right one person speak." I say and look to them all with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok one pepperoni, one plain cheese and..."

"Hawaiian!" Millie says interrupting Wyatt. I nod my head grabbing my jacket off the side.

"Wait can someone come with me?" I say, I can't hold 3 pizzas by myself.

"Sure I'll come." Finn says but Wyatt roll his eyes pushing Finn back onto the sofa. Finn kind knew what he was getting at and didn't argue with him even if I was annoyed.

"Ok anyone else?" I ask but Millie laughs silently.

"Sorry keeping up the Kardashian's is on." Millie mentions and I hear some of the boys groan.

"We're not watching Keeping up the Kardashian's!" Noah say and everyone starts to shout and argue. Noah kinda slips away from the group and opens the door ushering me out and I follow him into the street.

"I'll help you with the Pizzas." He says and I was thankful since everybody else was arguing. We start walking into town while talking about a bunch of random things.

"Do you remember are science project?" Noah asks and I hide my face and let out a laugh.

"God it was bad... really bad." I say and he also laughs. Are science project was a typical volcano made with baking soda and vinegar except it didn't work and the volcano fell when we were trying to move it and then it hit the vinegar and fell onto this woman's skirt.

"God we just ran away from her." He laughs but then he forgot certain parts.

"Uh no you ran while I had to deal with this woman shouting. 'You've ruined my skirt you stupid girl!'" I couldn't really contain my laughter and actually had to stop walking and put my hands on my legs.

"Omg I forgot how funny that was." I say breathless and I finally stand up straight to Noah also dying of laughter. We finally calm down and make are way down to the pizzeria.