•36•

I wake up with a wicked hangover as per usual, I look to my right where Sadie is curled up with her head on Millie's shoulder. I brush the hair that is stuck to sadie's face before getting up and getting cleaned up from last nights mess. I take a shower after doing all the necessities and I put my hair in braids though my hair dries naturally curly.

I make my way downstairs where the mess is, I sigh grabbing a bin bag and start cleaning up all the mess. I start wiping the kitchen counters as I hear footsteps from the stairs and Wyatt stands there looking tired as hell.

"Need some help?" His tired voice asks, I nod as he grabs the bin bag and picks up all the rubbish I lazily missed. It took a while but the kitchen looked presentable and we flopped onto the sofa sitting in silence.

"Twins always work good together am I right?" I say turning my head to Wyatt as he smiles.

"Except in 3rd grade when you smacked me round the head cause I forgot the baking soda for are volcano." He brings up laughing.

"I was really competitive back then, but you can't talk. Remember we did the 3 legged race for sports day and you got so frustrated with me you pushed me over, while still connected to you!" I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

"Let's just say we were very competitive." He sighs running his hand through his hair.

"Didn't see jaedan here last night." I point out as he looks to his hands.

"No I uh didn't invite him."

"Why?" I knit my eyebrows giving off a confused expression.

"Twin code. This secret stays between us." He says seriously.

"Of course." We pinky promise as he takes a deep breath and turns to me.

"We kissed, and it was weird. I didn't hate it. But me being srupid I immediately ran out the house."

"So your gay?" I ask not really understand what he's getting at.

"No, I still like girls." He smiles to himself.

"So your... Bi?" I question but he shakes his head again.

"It's just jaedan, it's like I crave him."

"OK did not need to know that. Well whoever you love don't be worried we will all still love you." I say ruffling his hair getting up from the couch. And heading upstairs to my room not saying goodbye to Wyatt. I would love it if him and Jae got together but I know what Wyatt's like, he would get all embarrassed and shit. I walk back into my room where Millie is awake looking at me with crossed eyes from being so tired, I laugh as I sit next to her as we watch some YouTube videos and just relax.

-

Sadie eventually went home to get changed and Millie went home as well. Caleb left last night to calm down the situation and Finn went with him but I don't where he is now.

Me- hey where's your ass, I miss it.

Finn ❤️- at Sadie's meet me? 😉

Me- already on my way!

I turn my phone off and say goodbye to Wyatt and Noah before setting off. I look to Sams house where I see him looking at me from his window, he looked different, bags under his eyes. He looked so tired like he wasn't sleeping or eating. I look away and make my way down the street.

I get to Sadie's after a long walk and enter the house which I sorely miss sometimes. I jump up the stairs and swing open the door falling onto Finn. He laughs before kissing me passionately.

"You scared me, I thought someone was breaking in." He breaths as I lay down and he joins next to me placing a hand on my hip.

"Yes because if I'm scary enough to be a burglar." I say sarcastically.

"Well you did steal my heart."

"Woah! That was smooth Wolfhard." I laugh.

"You have a cute laugh." He smiles to me instantly putting me in a better mood then I was already in.

"Your just cute." I say back before taking my shoes off and heading downstairs.

"Where you going?!" He shouts after me as I skip downstairs.

"Getting food!" I shout back up searching the fridge which only has leftover pizza I go to the freezer where there's an ice cream. I smile picking it up shutting the door and heading back upstairs.

"Ice cream!" I scream making him scrunch his face.

"Any louder and my ear drums might burst." Finn says as I sit back next to him.

"Ok mr dramatic." I say unwrapping the ice cream and start to lick it. I was about to lie down when I se Finn staring at me breathing intensely.

"You ok?" I ask to him as he snaps out of his trance grabbing a pillow grabbing and putting it on his crotch area. I raise an eyebrow questioning it, I take it off his lap and reveal he has a boner he quickly covers the area but it's to late, I start laughing and look to my ice cream also known as my partner in crime.

"You got turned on by me eating ice cream?" I say to him as he becomes embarrassed.

"There are certain things... Which you know..." I giggle again before going and putting the ice cream in the bin and going back to him and kissing him all over.

"I guess we'll have to take care of that then." I say tracing my hands down his chest as he raises an eyebrow and I start to un buckle his trousers and let's just say things escalated from there.