•26•

We had finally done everything to make Are house look like Santa's grotto so we finish meaning Noah went home and Sadie and Caleb went to do... stuff.

"OMG look!" Millie shouts laughing as she shows me her phone that had a picture of a girl called Hannah from Are school wearing a blow up Santa suit.

"God she's crazy." I say going back to my phone but Millie punches my shoulder.

"Ow!" I say looking at her but she keeps hitting me so I look to her phone. It was the comments for Hannah's picture.

"No way!" I look to the comment section where Sophia commented saying- Still look pretty...

But then the best bit, Hannah replied. Well then maybe you can be Mrs clause 😉.

I look to Millie before screen shorting the picture and going to iMessage and going on the group chat and send the screenshots.

Sophia 🍍- Wren!

Wren 🍉- sorry my finger slipped...

Sadie 🥝- yesssss Sophia getting it on!

Wren 🍉- SOPHIA GOT A GORL!

Millie 🥪- feel like a proud mum

Wren 🍉- maybe Noah can be the dad.

Noah 🍕- what you say?

Wren 🍉- uhhhh nothing I'm just gonna delete myself

Wyatt 🍲- Wren or mils have you seen Finn?

Wren 🍉- Nope last time I saw him he went back into the house.

Millie 🥪- yeah last I saw him he was in the living room.

Wyatt 🍲- ok, he just left without saying.

Wren 🍉- sounds like him 🙂

Wyatt 🍲- wdym?

Wren 🍉- nothing

I turn my phone off turning to Millie watching some fact video on YouTube, I wasn't really watching it, I was more nervous about where Finn was.

"Hey mils I'm gonna go check to see where Finn is be back in a few." Since we're spending Christmas together, except Sophia and Jaedan since they actually have good families, we were all staying here tonight so Millie could just stay here.

"Ok see you soon." She blows me a kiss as I leave my room putting on my shoes and coat as snow covers the street like a blanket. I knew where I would look this time and I head straight to Sadie's house. The walk brought so many memories back.

Once I get into the house I feel like I'm in memory lane, everything was here, the same set out, same pictures. As I look around I remember mine Me and Wyatt making up for the 100th time, me and Caleb meeting and then mine and Finns first kiss.

I knew someone was hear since the light was on so I head upstairs not knocking on the door but entering to see Finn lying asleep on the bed, I tilt my head noticing there's a half empty bottle of gin next to the bed. I shake my head before picking it up and quickly going back downstairs to put it in the bin and the remainder of it down the sink.

I head back upstairs noticing on the chair in the corner is my t-shirt Finn ripped, I smile to myself before lying next to Finn spooning him from behind draping my hand over his hip.

"Wren?" His voice slurs tiredly.

"Shh, just get some rest." I say tracing circles on his bony side. It was only 3:30 so I knew he would be at least sober enough to walk to mine tonight.

"I went back." He says obviously not listening to me.

"Went where?" I ask softly.

"Home, m-y dad hasn't changed in fact he's worse." He hiccups, that's why he's been pissy today, I feel my heart drop a bit knowing Finns hurt.

"Right Finn seriously don't ever go back there. I'm not letting you get hurt." I tell him as he grabs my hand holding it tightly.

"I'm sorry I'm a fuck up Wren."

"Finn your not a fuck up. You've just been through a lot, more than anyone else."

"But I ruined Christmas."

"You haven't ruined anything, I just want you to be safe ok?"

"Why are you here?" He asks ignoring my question.

"What you mean gorgeous?" I knit my eyebrows.

"The fact I'm drunk, I get abused and I'm a horrible boyfriend and you still love me."

"Finn your not a horrible boy friend and those two things will never stop me caring." I reassure him.

"I love you sunshine." He slurs once more before I hear light snores from him. Did he just say he loves me? I think that's the first time he's said it.

"Love you to." I whisper before closing my eyes to.

Even though I fell asleep it wasn't for that long I still stayed with Finn for a while but time passed quickly and he eventually woke up at about 6pm.

"My head." He groans turning over to see him

"Well I'm not surprised you drink a lot of gin." I smile to him moving a loose curls from his face and he grabs my hand intertwining are fingers as I scan his face, counting the freckles on his face. Before I could finish Finn gets up running to the bin, I sit up and see his head over it throwing up for about 5 seconds.

"You ok?" I ask as he walks back to the bed sitting down and resting his head on my lap.

"No but you being here helps." He says making me smile brightly. After another hour of Finn getting over his hang over and throwing up once more we decide to head out.

"I'm sorry." He says as I swing are hands which are conjoined.

"It's fine."

"It's not, I feel like one day I'm gonna make you leave me cause of me being dumb."

"Finn hate to break it to you but your stuck with me no matter what." I say making him smile even though he's still looking at the snow.

" I say making him smile even though he's still looking at the snow

203 likes. 5 Comments

WrenOleff- Team work actually works.

CalebMcLaughlin- yes it does!
Sadie_sink- um excuse me, you sat there for most of it.
CalebMcLaughlin- oh yeah... well very proud of you Sadie!
Sadie_sink- yeah you should be!
WrenOleff- gtfo of ma comment section.