•29•

"Ugh I hate boys!" Sadie says flopping on my bed later that night after mine and Finns minor argument.

"Spill tha tea." I tell her as she rests her head on my lap and I turn my phone off putting on the bed.

"Well Caleb wants me to meet his parents."

"OOF big step."

"I know! And I told him that and Caleb even told me his mum doesn't like me already. Then we got into a massive fight over the phone."

"Ohhhhh that's who you were talking to."

"Yeah well now he's in a mood with me and basically is ignoring my text messages."

"Ugh Finn does that all the time." I say as Sadie becomes exited that's she able to relate me.

"And then Were the ones in the end comforting them!"

"They say girls are sensitive but boys are waaay emotional."

"Exactly! And either way it's always are fault." I add.

"Girl I'm so glad you get me."

"Of course I do." I take a breath, thankful I'm not the only one with a boyfriend who's more like a girl than me! We hear a knock at the door and sit up in Sync and look to each other.

If it was Sophia or Millie they would just walk in. I get up and open the door to Caleb leaving against the frame.

"Sadie can we talk?" He asks calmly. I look to Sadie and she nods her head slowly.

"I'll leave you be." I say offering Caleb to come in which he does so I walk out shutting the door.

"But no having sex!" I shout before going downstairs, I wanted to speak to Finn since even though we kissed and made up it still felt awkward, I guess everyone's having relationship problems today.

I walk downstairs to Finn playing the Xbox really into the Game so I sit next to him putting my feet on his lap as he plays.

"You ok sunshine?" He asks his eyes stuck to the TV.

"Yeah I guess." He doesn't respond and just plays the game before tutting to himself, I looked to the TV where he lost the game.

"What's up?" He pulls my legs making me sit on his lap.

"I don't know, I guess I feel like your still mad with me."

"I'm not mad with you." He chuckles pulling me into a hug. I feel his silky hair brush my cheek as I'm taller when sitting on his lap.

"Do you know what I am though?" He questions me making me confused and I lift my head looking at him.

"Your boyfriend."

"Haha your funny." I say sighing and putting my head back on the top of his shoulder.

"Babe?" I speak quietly remaining in the same position.

"Yes sunshine?"

"I love you."

"Love you to."

"Oh me and Sadie thought of an idea."

"Kinds Of scared but tell me." He jokes and I chuckle slightly.

"How about we all go camping?"

"Like outside? In a field?"

"No I was thinking we all camp at Calebs in his bathroom, of course in a field like we can all go on a road trip as well." I say getting exited.

"Sounds fun, I'm in."

"Well you had no choice cause I was gonna drag you along anyway."

"Oh is that it works now?" He asks smiling and wrapping his arms around my hips tightly.

"Thy is correct." I say in posh accent making him chuckle before kissing me lightly. We hear people walk down the stairs and it's Caleb and Sadie holding hands smiling.

"So Caleb you down for road trip and camping?" I ask getting off Finns lap and instead sit next to him resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yep and yes yes I'll drive." He rolls his eyes answering my question before I even started talking.

"Thank you thank you." I say to him repeatedly as he goes to the kitchen getting a drink.

-

"Ok so how about this?" I hold a dress out for Millie to put her opinions on, I look over to her and she's crying... a lot. I drop my dress and walk over to her pulling her into a hug resting her head on my shoulder.

"Wren I like him a lot, like love him." She cries.

"Who?" I ask softly stroking her hair. I never really see Millie cry.

"Noah." I knew it... ok not the time. But Wyatt owes me a fiver.

"But Wren I feel like I've fucked it up big time."

"Mils you have definitely not fucked up. Noah loves you and maybe on this trip something can happen." I nudge her wiggling my eyebrows making her laugh which made me feel better, it's never nice to see your best friend cry.

"Ugh I feel so stupid for crying."

"Why?"

"Cause I never cry and it's over a boy." She rolls her eyes and wipes her cheeks free of tears.

"Well Noah is very important to you of course your gonna be upset."

"Do you think I should talk to him?"

"If you really wanna be with him yes, oh and break up with Jacob." I say handing her a tissue which she uses to to wipe underneath her eyes.

"Well come on we have to pack!" I jump from the bed pulling Millie up with me as we search for clothes to pack.

"So how are you and Finn?" She asks as we start hauling stuff into the bag.

"Good I mean except arguing but we always get past it."

"I still can't believe it's been more than a month and Wyatt hasn't found out I mean you guys aren't that secretive."

"Explain..." I always thought me and Finn were really good at keeping Are relationship secret but I guess not.

"Well he always sleeps in your bed, always flirting, your all over each other and just in general to lovey dovey to hide it."

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a warning."

"Both."