I love you, I'm sorry.

Author: How are you doing? Anyone still there? Welp I'm bad at thinking up chapter names so....also I wanted to do a first person view when it is their POV (cause that's how your supposed to do it) but I had already published the first chapter so I will start now. Rip sorry guys. (_) GET READY FOR FEELS. Also you don't have to listen to the songs I put on the top, some of the songs I feel just match the mood so if you want to add the little extra bit of feels. Feel free to listen to it while you read!

Katsuki

I ran to catch up with deku, I saw him dash up the stairs. "Where the fuck is that damn deku going?" I followed him up a couple of flights then finally decided to end this and just call him to get his attention."Deku come back here!" shit that probably scared him. I looked up the tall stairs and out eyes met. My eyes widen and I realized he was at the door to the roof.

He was going to jump.

My eyes widen in realization, I started to bolt up the stairs. Faster than I've ever ran before. That's what those cuts were from! Was he cutting himself?! I heard a slam and a click of a lock.

That damn deku! He fucking locked the door! I ran even faster until I reached the rusty closed roof door. I fiddled with the door knob and banged on the door.

"Deku!! Don't fucking do it!" I peered through the dusty window and saw his green mop of hair below the window.

He was leaning against the door writing something. I have no time to worry about that! Shit! And he is blocking the door! I have to fucking get the door open without hurting him!

Izuku

I took deep breathes as my hands trembled messily writing the last notes I would ever write. Tear drops fell onto the crumpled pieces of paper. The subtle wind rustled the papers, as I wrote my last words.

Dear mom,
I love you forever and always, but I can't take it anymore. Every single day has just become too agonizing to live through. I'm sorry for only telling you this in my note. I hope that you can forgive me. I love you so much, words cannot describe how much I love you. You were always there to support me through thick and thin. You believed I could do anything if I put my mind to it. And I believe that too, just not in this life. I love you so much, and I know I keep saying this but I truly do. It breaks my heart to have to leave you but it's for the best.

Love, your son.

I finished writing it messily, eyes heavy with tears and moved to the last one. My chest clenched tightly, it felt hard to breathe.

Kacchan's.

Bang!

I jolted from the hard impact the door made. I quickly whipped my head to the door, through the dusty window and saw a spiky haired boy.

Kacchan?!

My heart feels a sharp pain and I clench my teeth together and turned back to my paper. I started to write as fast as I could with my shaking hands. But I just ended up shaking even more..... Out of fear that he would blow the door open. I can't let anyone stop me, I've come too far. My jaw trembled as I tried to hold back the overflowing tears building up in me. It is taking me so much courage to write this.....

Dear Kacchan,
I know you hate me, and I know that you hate me because of my existence. I know all this..... But I keep trying to chase you. I know this is sappy and if I said this while I was alive you would kill me. So I decided to confess when I'm not alive. I love you. I know any sane person would hate you after all that you've done to me. Believe me I have tried to forget you, but a little piece of me still wants to remember you. I hurts my heart to have to keep loving you. I can't bare that pain anymore. I hurts me to keep living, to keep loving. Everyday I would come home and cry myself to sleep, thinking of what did I deserve to live a life like this? What have I ever done? Again I don't know why i'm saying this to you.....but I feel that if these are my last words, I want to make them last. I know it's weird to say this but..... I love you, I'm sorry.

Izuku.

I messily wrote my name at the end of the note, even more tears began to fall. Soaking the paper a bit. I felt a rumble behind the door. Crap I don't have time. I slipped my shoes off and slowly walked to the railing of the rooftop. I placed the notes under my shoes and socks. I carefully climbed onto the rusty railing and balanced my self. The cold metal pricks my skin. I looked up into the sky, what a beautiful day..... the warm breeze ruffles my hair, the deep blue sky covers the horizon. Littered with white fluffy clouds, I will soon be up there with them. I put one foot out, taking a deep shaky breath I close my eyes.

And let gravity do its job.

Goodbye.

Katsuki

I continue to bang on the door and try to blow the door open with my quirk while calling for Deku to open up the door. The fucking door wouldn't budge! I peer down to see what he is writing. Their fucking suicide notes!! He is really fucking doing it. I start pounding the door even harder than before. Than he got up and walked slowly towards the railing of the roof, taking of his shoes and put the notes under.

FUCK!

I was really desperate now and my hands began to form blisters and were turning red. With all I had left I shoved the door with my shoulder. It toppled over with a huge dent of my shoulder on it. I gasped to catch my breathe.......but the next thing I saw made me stop breathing.

Deku.

Like a flower petal falling from the tree, delicately landing on the ground.

DEKU!

I screamed, my eyes widened as I witnessed it all. I ran to the railing and jumped off, stupid fucking tears filled my eyes. The strong wind impacting my fall flew into my face. I looked to my side and saw him, lifelessly falling. I reached out my hand and grabbed his shirt, but I didn't have time to process anything else. The tears clouded my vision and everything turned to black.

I heard the voice again.

"Why did you do that?" The voice asked.

.....Because I love him...........

I love you, I'm sorry

Authors notes: Waaahhhh If I wasn't the author of this story I would be in tears right now. Thank you so much for 60 reads!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!