Sludge

Author's notes: Hey guys!!! So I'm updating quiet abnormally and it's late at night when I'm writing this XD sorry about that. So a little more into the backstory of everyone in the class, I kinda want to change it a bit where it was only Katsuki and his other followers bullying him but the other class mates were too scared to stand up for him. Still disappointed they didn't help him but I don't really wanna add too much information if that's all right. Also Chiharu and Mei are transfer students, they both won't play too major of roles in the future chapters but I just liked to add them in. Also I apologise in advance at how soft Katsuki's turned, just for his boyfriend tho.

Izuku

"Hey, Izuku," 

"Yes, Kacchan?" I hummm softly while putting my textbooks away into my bag. The last school bell of the day signalled the end of the long day, students fiileing out of the school to head home. Everyone was packing up their belongings, except Kacchan. I answered to his call but he stays silent, irritation across his face, I chuckle at him.

"Is this about the after school cleaning session??" He grunts at my conclusion, I couldn't help but sigh.

"They just started and I have to put up with those dumb idiots." He complains, referring to his followers he always had by his side before the "incident."

"They used to be your friends Kacchan." I stated while cleaning up my pencils and putting them into my ALL MIGHT pencil case.

"Yeah, but I've changed." He said, now in a more serious tone. He stared into his hands as they started to tremble, as if trying to convince himself. I stopped my packing up my things and grasped his hands tightly to stop the shaking.

"I know that, I'm just teasing you. I would never ask anything more of you. Now no use fussing about it and get it over with." I said softly while finishing the rest of my packing, the metal zipper making a harsh sharp sound when I finished. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw torn a notebook on a table in the classroom. I squinted at it and walked closer. I was my hero notebook. I gently picked it up, being careful not to damage it and lightly skimmed through the pages. 

"Hey Kacchan come over here." I beckoned to him, he walked over to my side and looked over me shoulder. 

"Hey isn't that one of your hero books?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, someone must have left it here. This one was about my hero dreams and things like that." I flipped through the pages and read one of the pages.

Katsuki Bakugou.

A light blush rose to my cheeks. "Oh, and about you." I half whispered and closed the book quickly before he could see anymore.

"Hey! I wanted to see!" He stated and tried to grab my book. I swiped it away from him and held it to my chest.

"Maybe next time, I have to go." I say, I slip the straps over my shoulders pulling the fabric of my uniform a bit, ready to leave.

"I'll see you out." He says and follows me to the lockers. He watches me take off my indoor slippers and put my outdoor shoes on. I look at him one last time after closing the locker.

"Hey, it's all right Mr. Boyfriend, we see each other everyday." I assured him, he shakes his head in disapproval.

"I'm worried someone might hurt you while I'm not there to protect you." He growls. Which slightly aggravated me.

"Listen, you can't always be there for me. I know when I was in the hospital I was weak, but I've grown stronger. I need to learn to protect myself, now would be the perfect time." I say to him, finally walking towards the wide doors of the school. I stand on the outside of the door frame while he stays on the other. Like an invisible barrier separating us. His expression is shrouded with worry.