I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

Author's notes: Hello guys!! So there will be a big times skip....honestly it's hard to range how long it's been through the school year from each episode so......honestly I don't want to just write the actual story line from the anime, but I also don't want to leave so much stuff out.....it's hard to decide what to leave out and what to put in. FULL DISCLOSURE I  remember little to nothing from these episodes so it may seem jumbled up and not part of the episodes. 

Izuku

"Isn't it your power?!"

Midoriya,

thank you.

After the sports festival Todoroki seemed to be able to warm up to his classmates, I was happy to help him. Everything seemed to be fine, nothing seemed out of place. I was doing good in school and I was "doing well" quoted from All Might. I had gotten to know all of 1-A students  as well.

But,

it was one of those times, when you always try to convince yourself you're okay. You always keep that casual smile on your face, but when no ones around your face molds into a straight face, like a robot. One of those times when you still have that unsettling gut feeling,

that something bad would happen.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Honestly, I don't even know where everything goes in the time line- please just bare with me-

"Okay class.......next week we will be going on to a training camp......to practice.....for stuff....." Aizawa-sensei mumbled while trying not to fall asleep. The class celebrated with joy.

"Yeah!! A class trip!!!" Mina howled along with Kirishima, Denki and the others.

"Aren't you excited Deku?" Uraraka asked as she came up to my desk. I nodded vigorously.

"Of course!"

"This would be a perfect time to perfect our Quirks!" Ida added, Todoroki followed as they gathered around my desk.

Honestly I knew I should be happy, but I just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

That something could go wrong.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Time skiippp

"Yes! We're here!" Denki exclaimed exiting the bus quickly.

"Finally...." Mineta groaned in annoyance. Everyone gathered outside the bus to stretch their arms and legs and slowly started to retrieve their bags.

"Hello! Welcome class 1-A!" A lady with dark short brown hair appeared along with three others. They were all dressed in hero outfits similar to the traits of a cat. 

"I'm Mandalay, and this is Tiger, Pixie Bob and Ragdoll!" The Mandalay said as she pointed to a large man with an intimidating look, a blonde haired woman and an aqua haired lady.

"And we are the Wild, Wild PussyCats!" Pixie Bob said as they posed in a cool position. Everyone nodded in awe and stood quiet ready to listen.

"Now before you get any rest.....we have created a test as one part of the training camp!" Mandalay explained. "You must get to the cabins located just across from the Beast's forest," She said pointing to the far away cabins."