Pining

Author's notes: Honestly......hhhuuuuuughgh.....it is so painful to just narrate every episode...I'm just going to hope all of you guys can remember what happens cause I am going to just us my time skip card here-

Yall can skip this whole chapter if you want, it does have some parts that aren't in the original but please don't get mad that its boring cause I tried to make it different. It's either I seem like I'm doing a half-assed job and just saying so i'll just skip all this, or I actually try to make it decent. I swear it will get better, like I said I just need to write these chapters to transition to the parts that are actually the plot.

Katsuki

I was assigned to chopping vegetables with round-face, she wouldn't stop goddamn talking I felt my ears were going to bleed.

"Wow! Bakugou! I didn't know you were so skilled at cooking!" Round-face exclaimed. I said nothing, instead my eyes drawing to a certain person.

He wasn't very far away but his face was not in view, he was carrying fire wood to stupid half and half. They stood still for a while, but I could only see half and half's head but I assumed he was talking to Izuku. With Izuku's face in view he looked nervous, like he was asked a serious question. He looked down and said something, but I couldn't read his lips. 

I didn't know why I was still fucking watching.

But I did.

I realized that he started to slightly shake, my hands tighten around the knife I was holding. I stopped chopping and put the knife down. He raised his hands to his face and covered them,

was he crying............?

I felt like slamming my hands against the table but I balled them up into fists instead. He ran off to get more fire wood as he rubbed his eyes furiously. He returned and half and half said something to him.

He smiled.

His smile,

made my heart ache.

Why am I like this?

After all he did to me,

all the pain he caused.

I still want him.

I'm pathetic aren't I?

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the classes finished prepping and cooking the meal, everyone sat down ready to eat.

Izuku

We finished up, washing our hands then approaching the tables with plates of steaming hot curry in our hands. I noticed Kota was not among the people eating, I took a glance around and saw him slip away behind some thick trees and to what looked like a path. I looked down at the two plates of food I had in my hand then at the path. I placed one plate down and instead of sitting down I walked towards the path.

"I'll be with you guys in a sec," I said to my friends.

"Okay, but hurry back! Your food will get cold!" Ida called after me. I pushed away the big branches covering the visibility of the path, making sure not to drop the plate. It was getting dark and a bit chilly but I managed to find Kota. I arrived at the top of what seemed like a cliff with a cave. I saw Kota staring down at the vast forest, he noticed me and glared at me.