Speechless.

Author's notes: OMG TYSM for 600 reads!!!

Izuku

I wake up in the same bed and look out the window. I could see the warm orange sky through the half closed window. I rested my hand on my forehead to block the sun from blinding my sensitive eyes.

I look to my left, a blonde boy has is arms crossed on the bed and his head buried in between.

Kacchan?! I yelp and jump back, but no sound comes out.

"Hey Deku."

I still remember his blurry face and his stupid smug look he had. Anything was better than his angry face at me though.

Which made my heart sink.

He was probably caught up int the moment, emotions everywhere and shit. After all, he had watched someone attempt commit suicide right? That's right, he'll be back to his old self again.

I think he felt the impact of the bed moving and grumbled, then he rubbed his eyes slowly getting up. My eyes followed him as he sat back up, then our eyes met. I slowly moved back to the corner of the bed as far away from his as possible. He just kept staring, his expression became hurt when I shuffled back.

"Look Deku-er-Izuku.....please don't be scared of me." He averted his eyes when he said my name, a tint of pink brushed his cheeks. I stared in confusion but realized a small or more or less big detail.

I couldn't speak.

My hands started to tremble as they covered my mouth, I tried to say any word but nothing came out. I yelled as loud as I could while choking on my sobs. What happened to me?

Icantspeakicantspeakicanttalkwhatishappening-

Then a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me close.

"It's okay, I'm here," Kacchan said to me in the softest voice I've ever heard from him. I was at first in shock at his sudden kindness but soon whimpered in his arms, being the helpless boy he always said I was. I am always a useless nerd and cry baby in front of him.

No. Stop. This isn't right.

This isn't the real Kacchan...is this a dream? But it felt real.

What if this is some stupid prank set up by him and his lackeys. I cry and weep in his arms and his partners in crime come out from hiding behind the door. Laugh at me for how pathetic and stupid I could be to believe he would actually care for me. I won't fall for that. I pulled away from him harshly. I looked to my side and spotted a note pad and pen. I quickly grabbed it and started furiously writing. I could feel Kacchan's eyes on me.

Katsuki

I felt the bed rustle, and it woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and sure enough I was face to face with the emerald green eyed boy. He tried to call my name but silence lingered in he air. He choked back cough/tears. His hand moving up to his trembling mouth, he looked so helpless in that state. And I couldn't do anything to help him. So I did the only I could do and wrapped my arms around him in comfort.

"It's okay, I'm here." At that moment I didn't care how cliche or sappy it sounded, Deku needed my comfort. I could tell he was at first shocked at my sudden actions, but soon accepted and i could here his sad whimpers leak out of his mouth muffled through my shirt. I secretly smiled hoping to heal his broken heart. But the hope was short lived as he abruptly pulled away from me and looked to my right. There were a note pad and pen. He took it and started to scribble furiously on it, he started to show them to me one by one trying to write at the same time.