Drifting

Author's notes: Sorry about how boring the last 3 chapters were......I'll try to make the transitioning less boring, hope you understand!

Izuku

I sit at my desk, twirling a pencil in my hand.

"Here Deku, I got this for you."

"Really Kacchan? Thank you!! You got my favourite one! All Might!!"

Thinking of those fond memories warmed my heart, but hardly took my mind off the topic at hand. This is harder than I thought. How will I keep this from Kacchan? I can't tell him at all, even if he's my boyfriend. This means so much for All Might, I cannot break my promise. 

Wavering thoughts and several situations swan in my mind.

Just when I thoughts things were perfect I run into another ditch.

I had just gotten back home after saying goodbye to All Might. After today we would begin strict training to prepare me for the UA entrance exam. I need to mentally prepare.

"Honey, you should go to bed soon, you have school in the morning." Mom said prying the door open slightly. 

"Yes!" I said quickly and stood up from my desk to get ready for bed. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, my bare feet sliding upon the tiles.

For now Kacchan is doing after school clean up for about a month so that should keep him busy.....will he notice anything suspicious? What excuse will I have after that? I still need to get the supplies All Might asked me to get for training.....also altering my diet.....

I need to focus on what's important.

Katsuki

After a long ass time of interviewing I could finally go home.

"I'm home." I called slamming the door in annoyance behind me. 

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP SLAMMING THE GODDAMN DOOR?!" Old hag screamed, her voice getting louder through the hallway. "I'm so glad you're okay! I saw the news I was worried sick! Where the fuck were you?" 

Damn her attitude went from 100-1 real quick.

"I had to do this dumb interrogation and they held me at the hero station." I grumbled, grabbing the home phone.

"What are you doing?" The hag asked. I grunted in response.

"This is the Midoriya residents, who is this?" A sweet voice asked through the phone.

"Hi auntie, did Izuku get home safe?" I asked as quietly as possible so the old hag couldn't hear me.

"Yes he did Katsuki, thanks for asking, he is asleep now." Auntie replied. I exhaled and regained my straight face.

"Thanks I just wanted to ask." 

"Okay Katsuki, goodbye." Auntie said and chuckled as she hung up. I clicked the phone back into it's place and was met with the eyes of mischief. 

"You were worried about Izuku weren't you?" She asked, forming a goofy wide smile across her face. She seemed to want to know more but I guess she knew not to pry since I was beyond fucking tired. I grunted and headed upstairs.

"I'm going to bed." She said nothing else but I felt her eyes on me as I walked up the steps.

 Time skip brought to you by Katsuki's dentist. Remember to brush your teeth kids, but don't murder them with death threats.

I lay on my bed hitting the blankets with a soft thump. I'm so weak. I couldn't fight that villain off and almost got Izuku into that mess too.Ugh. There was a heavy feeling in my chest, something unsettling. Now that we are in a relationship, what happens now? Of course the old me would never consider this, but will I be ready to handle this? Did we rush it? What if we fight? I'm thinking too much into this, hopefully things will clear up tomorrow. I turned to the side table beside my bed and the time was displayed with bright numbers.