I Still Fucking Love You

Author's notes: Okay I love this cover of Spirited Away's The name of Life so much, this song is so beautiful and I really hope you enjoy. Thank you so much for reading my story.

"You're so stupid, you know that?"

"I know,"

"You put yourself in so much danger, for something fucking worthless."

"You're not worthless Kacchan."

"Fuck you."

"........"

"Do you know how much I worried about you? I thought you were going to die."

"I'm alive now Kacchan."

"That's besides the fucking point. I was worried sick, just hours before trying to get you out of my fucking mind. But you just had to do that didn't you?"

"Yeah,"

"No matter how much I try to forget you're existence, you come back into my fucking life."

"Does it bother you?"

"What?"

"That I always come back,"

"........"

"That no matter how hard we both try to forget each other. No matter how much we try to push each other away, its like....something just pulls us back?"

"......"

"Does it bother you?"

"......."

"Do you hate it?"

"No."....................................."I don't hate it."

"Do you think..........do you think you could ever forgive me?"

"..........."

"I-I thought.........that it was best that we weren't together, that if I left you you would hate me so much that you would forget me. Forget how much pain I made you feel."

"......"

"But I knew I couldn't just stand there, watching you get kidnapped.....I couldn't do that. I couldn't let you disappear. So I did what I had to-"

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING DO IT!"

"I DID!"

"NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!"

"DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I WANTED TO DO ONE LAST THING BEFORE I WAS OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD?! MAYBE IF YOU DID GET KIDNAPPED, THAT IT WOULD BE MY FAULT?! I LOVED YOU SO MUCH -FUCK, I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME, AND WATCHING YOU HELPLESSLY DOING NOTHING ISN'T WHAT SOMEONE WHO LOVES THAT PERSON DOES. I KNOW YOU CAN NEVER FORGIVE MY, I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T. IT DIDN'T MATTER THOUGH, I DID REGARDLESS. IT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM SAVING YOU-mmph?!"

Lips crashed into mine, stealing my breath, and a pair of arms wrapped around me. My salty tears trailed down my face, I was at a lost for words. As if I was knocked out, my head was spinning and my brain couldn't function.

Nobody's POV

"I love you too,"

"Wh-"

"I still fucking love you,"

I stared into his deep ruby red eyes.

"I never fell out of love,"

"But....But I did the most horrible things to you....why?" I sobbed. "Why do you still care?"