An All Too Familiar Place

Author's notes: Hey guys .-. I can't believe I didn't update on time. Sorry bros, but here ya go.

"IZUKU!"

I hated feeling weak.

"Oh my god, he's burning up!" Ponytail said as she retracted her hand from his forehead. I stumbled towards him, his still body. Pushing everyone away.

"We need to get him to a hospital!"

His small, porcelain body, lying on the ground tied up.

"GET THE POLICE IN HERE!"

"Baku-"

"SHUT UP DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I swatted Shitty-hair's hand away. 

I hated being a stupid useless fucker.

"We need to help him, Bakugou,"

I held him, his cold, shivering body.

"He could die,"

He mumbled something, like he always did. I chuckled,

"You 're doing it again."

"...Ka...cchan...?" I pulled him closer to me.

But I acted like a pathetic person.

Out of sadness,

and out of anger.

Rage,

rage burning in my lungs.

For whoever the fuck did this.

What the fuck did you do to me Midoriya Izuku.

Hours before...

"We can't leave, we will get caught as soon as we're seen!"

"But we can't stay here forever either..."

"What  the fuck are we waiting for? Some random hero to find this place and storm in for a distraction?" We had waited outside the Villain's headquarters for nearly an hour with no plan of entering or escaping, none of us even knew where Izuku could be held. 

"No, trust me I think we should wait a little longer, at least for some more insight." 

"Fuck this, I'm going. You cowards stay here if you don't want to come." I stood up from the ledge we kneeling behind before anyone could abject.

"Bakugou! Wait!" Shitty-hair whispered, I ignored him and walked towards the door. But someone pulled me back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I whisper-yelled.

"LOOK" Shitty-hair said and pointed in the other direction behind the headquarters. "This must be the back of the house, I see cars pulling up." We all looked from over the ledge.

"Pizza delivery!" A voice called loudly.

"Pizza? Why would they-"

"Wait! That voice! It's"

"ALL MIGHT!" 

"We can sneak through the back door as the police and All Might get in." Half and Half said, everyone nodded. We quietly crept up to the house and lean against the wall. 

"Ponytail, create a mold of a lock pick." I said, she nodded and handed me it to me. I fiddled with the lock pick until I heard a click, then we waited in silence for our chance. We heard a noise, like the sound of a door crashing down.

"Now!" I opened the door and we all bolted in. We arrived in a small hallway, there was talking coming from further into the house. 

"Split up, one of you guys stand guard and warn us if anyone comes." We exchanged no words and split up to find where he could be taken. After a few minutes of searching Shitty-hair burst in.