The Greatest Hero.

Author's notes: Hey guys! Sorry it's a bit late. Thanks for 28k!!! Also damn this song gets me good. TT^TT

I didn't have time to think. My heart beat echoed loudly in my eardrums as I pushed my way through the crowd. The only things in my head were:

Save him. Save a life. Save someone.

Save. Kacchan.

As soon as I saw those eyes, every part of me froze. But my instinct had taken over. I ran furiously onto the danger zone towards the villain. The sizzling fire all around the area beat against me. All the heroes stood in shock.

"Idiot! Stop! Stop!" A hero shouted after me. 

"That brat." The sludge monster muttered.

"Izuku....." 

"Die in an explosion!" The villain cried.

Whatshouldidowhatshouldido?

I continued to run towards the villain.

Thinkquickthinkquick.

I took off my backpack and chucked it at the villain, one of my books punctured his eye and he struggled to hold Kacchan. Allowing him to breath.

"Kacchan!" I ran to the sludge monster and tried to get him out of the villains hold.

"Izuku! What are you doing?!"

"My legs moved on their own! I exclaimed.

A million things flashed through my head in that moment. But I knew that it wasn't just because of that.

"You looked like you were asking for help..." I said looking at him straight in the eyes, with tears in them. 

"Don't get in my way!" The villain cried, launching his sludge arm towards me.

This is it?

I put my arms up to protect me and squeezed my eyes shut, but I didn't feel anything.

"I really am pathetic." A man said as the villain gripped onto him.

"All Might?"

"Even though I admonished you, I wasn't putting what I said into practice!" Breaking free of the villain and grabbed a hold of Kacchan. 

"Pros are always risking their lives!" 

DETROIT SMASH

All Might punched the villain creating a whirl wind of air, turning into a tornado and freeing Kacchan from the villain. 

The crowds were silent, suddenly drops of rain fell from the sky.

"Rain?"

"Don't tell me it's from the wind pressure just now?"

"He....made clouds?"

Everyone cheered for All Might as he stood up and lifted his right arm to the sky.  For this was the number one hero everyone adored.

After that, the heroes collected the scattered sludge and safely delivered it to the police. 

"How could you be so reckless?"

"If All Might not come you would have made it worse!" Ouch. All I could do was nod slowly, hang my head low and stare at my feet. I could smell the lingering scent of ash from the fires still being put out. I did it for Kacchan, put also to try to help someone in need. Even if it was someone else in Kacchan's shoes I would have tried to save them. I clenched my fists to hold my tears from falling to the gravel sidewalk.