5 | Old Jokes

The bell rang symbolizing that lunch was over. Yoongi groaned picking up his stuff. He had four more classes get through.

"Where are you heading next, hyung?" Jungkook asked picking up his stuff.

"History, second floor."

Jungkook's eyes lit up once more, forcing Yoongi's lips to curl up a bit. His smile really made you want to smile. "I have English on the second floor. Can I walk up with you?"

Yoongi nodded, "Sure." The two made their way to the stairs and by pure luck apparently Taehyung was heading there too.

The blonde really got on his nerves at times. Yoongi wished he didn't have to go through all of this again.

Taehyung got up the stairs faster, going around Yoongi to step in front of him, "Why don't you just scram like usual, rat." And just like that, Taehyung knocked all of his books out of his hands, papers slid down the steps as everyone laughed at the encounter.

Everyone for Jungkook, Yoongi and the new kid...Jimin, if Yoongi remembered his name correctly. Jungkook and Yoongi scrambled to pick things up while all the other students laughed and went around them.

Seriously, Yoongi just wanted death, right there and then. For him to leave this miserable planet behind. Anything could be better than what had to go through. Every god damn day.

He felt his eyes sting with tears blurring his vision. "Here you go, hyung. You ok?" Jungkook asked, handing Yoongi the rest of the papers.

Yoongi forced a smile and nodded, "Yeah, I'm good." The two walked again in silence.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook then said. Yoongi looked to him in confusion. "Because I was with you, your going to get bullied... I should have never asked to be your friend."

This kid thought this was his fault? Yoongi sighed, "It's not your fault, they always do that. Tae just doesn't like me. I kinda got used to it." Yoongi shrugged before they peeled off to their classes. Jungkook didn't actually know Yoongi was lying.

He'll never get over this, never be ok with this, never be strong enough for this.

A/N: Sorry that this is a bit of a short chapter. I'm going to try my best to make the next one longer. Thanks for reading! See you all next chapter!!