A/N: Depression

Hey guys I just wanted to write a short author note to say sorry.

I'm not exactly sure why but when I started writing 'Emojis' (my Sope fanfic) I started getting depressed and unmotivated.

I think it's the fact that I was really motivated to write all three of my BTS fanfics.

Cruel World is doing very well and I'm glad it is. But no one's commenting on my chapters anymore and I guess I started to get worried.

I was looking forward to comments when I wrote but I never got them.

Then Colored Love isn't getting much love and it makes me sad because I really like the concept but it looks as if no one else really wants to read this.

Then to make things worse no one's reading Emojis and that makes me sad too. I was excited to try out a different style on writing and it's a huge fluff with slight depression story but I guess no one wants to read it.

So I wanted to apologize. I was starting to become mad at you guys even though it's not your fault. I was getting distasteful to the fact where it seemed that I was begging for reads and comments.

It's weird to say but comments really do help me continue. It's telling me I'm doing a good job.

I've struggled a bit with my emotions but I don't think it ever got this bad so I'm sorry I dragged you all down.

I'll be taking a short time away to try and calm myself down and start with a fresh mind.

I cross posted this chapter to my other fanfics.

Thank you for putting up with me and see you guys in about a week.