Chapter 607 - Condensing The Rivers Soul

Chapter 607 - Condensing The River’s Soul

The black-armored old man frowned and his eyes lit up. First he looked at the river in the sky. After pausing for a moment, his gaze moved to the sword energy left by Sword Saint Ling Tianhou.

His eyes were glowing brightly as he stared at that sword energy and sucked in a breath of cold air.

“There is something mysterious about this river formed by his dao. However, it has just formed, so there isn’t enough power behind it. But this sword energy… this sword energy is strong… very strong! The person who created this sword energy must be a peerless expert. I’m afraid that person’s cultivation level has already entered Nirvana Shatterer!”

Wang Lin’s two most powerful hands were brought out. His goal wasn’t to fight but to shock the enemy!

Wang Lin had already become sober; the madness from the fruit had been suppressed and he had regained his cunning. Right now this old man was not someone he could deal with, let alone the mysterious existence in the black tower.

The black-armored old man’s gaze withdrew from the sword energy. He then looked toward Wang Lin and silently pondered.

The surroundings were completely silent except for the sound of the underworld river flowing in the air. The sound of the river flowing created sound ripples that diffused across the area.

Just at this moment, a huge divine sense suddenly charged out from the tower behind the black-armored old man.

“Where did you learn that palm print!?” The divine sense echoed like a thunderous roar.

The moment this sound appeared, the ground began to shatter, but it stopped 100 feet before Wang Lin.

Wang Lin’s eyes narrowed. He remembered now, it was this voice that had seriously injured him countless times on the way here. If not for the slaughter energy and Finger of Death, he would have already died.

Wang Lin said, “I learned it in the Celestial Realm!”

The huge divine sense muttered, “Celestial Realm… Yes, he did go to the Celestial Realm once back then…”

Wang Lin began to retreat. He was no longer under the effect of the Celestial Ascension Fruit. Now that he had calmed down, he was covered in cold sweat.

“Capture him alive!” After the divine sense sent out this message, it disappeared back into the tower.

The black-armored old man didn’t hesitate before suddenly leaping into the air. He moved like a bolt of lightning toward Wang Lin. With his late stage Ascendant cultivation, his hand formed a seal and he shouted, “Wind!”

With one word, a giant tornado suddenly appeared. As it swept across the ground, the earth began to shatter and countless broken rocks were mixed into the tornado as it charged at Wang Lin.

Wang Lin’s expression was gloomy as he backed up several step and his right hand pointed at the sky. The underworld river suddenly descended from the sky and swept across the area.

The incoming tornado was stopped by the flow of the underworld river. After a few bursts of reincarnation energy, the tornado was pulled into the underworld river.