Chapter 629 - Battle of the Ancient Demons

The method to break the ancient demon’s seal wasn’t to focus on one point. Instead, there were many points spread across the seal that needed to be attacked at the same time in order to break it.

If the power wasn’t enough, it would be ineffective. However, Wang Lin’s one million strands of slaughter energy had been nourished for one hundred years, so the power of this spell was shocking!

It could be said that after he had reached small completion in the Celestial Slaughter Art, it replaced the Finger of Death! It had become one of Wang Lin’s three finishing moves along with using the Demonic Finger while wearing the devil armor and the underworld river!

As for the Stop spell, it was Wang Lin’s life-saving spell. After testing it twice, he decided to hide this spell.

Only when no one knew about it could it play a role at a critical moment to save his life!

One million strands of slaughter energy fell down like pouring rain. Sounds of collisions came from the demonic screen outside the Fire Demon Country’s capital. At this moment, it was as if one million strikes of sword energy were crashing into it. After several breaths of time, the sound of the collisions came one after another.

The demonic screen began to tremble violently. Wang Lin’s expression was neutral as he stood outside the demonic screen and coldly watched all of this.

It wasn’t long before cracks appeared on the demonic screen. The cracks spread until the demonic screen collapsed with a bang. Then one million strands of slaughter energy immediately rushed into the capital, and the entire capital was soon shrouded in grey gas.

With the demonic screen broken, Wang Lin walked inside. Now that the demonic screen was gone, a storm of demonic spiritual energy exploded forth from the demon valley at the center of the capital. It turned into a purple cloud in the sky. As the cloud in the sky churned, it immediately turned into the shadow of a double-horned demon. Its eyes revealed an eerie light as it floated in the air and looked at Wang Lin like they were looking at an ant.

“Lowly cultivator, even if you have Bei Lou’s protection, since you dared to destroy my demonic screen, you will without a doubt die!” The voice from the shadow seemed to come from the ninth level of hell; it was very erratic.

The demonic shadow waved its hand and the heavens suddenly changed. The entire capital disappeared and in an instant the surroundings became a world of red. This red was light from flames!

The ground was covered in magma. The intense red light from the fire even made the sky glow red.

Sounds of explosions echoed throughout the area and large amounts of hot air came out from the ground. The hot air quickly turned into illusions, and soon there were hundreds of illusions around the ancient demon.

Wang Lin raised his right hand and one million strands of slaughter energy suddenly entered his body. They turned into life seals between his eyebrows. Soon, one million life seals quickly covered his whole body.

Then he slapped his bag of holding and the devilish armor flew out. It turned into black silk which wrapped around Wang Lin before turning into the ferocious black armor. Wang Lin’s face was covered by the armor, revealing only his cold eyes. With his long hair flowing behind him, he took one step and floated in the air. After a moment of pause, he suddenly charged out.