Chapter 623 - Im Begging You Celestial Capture Net...

Chapter 623 - I’m Begging You Celestial Capture Net...

“Celestial qilin!” After the short old man saw Wang Lin release a qilin, he suddenly realized that something was wrong. Then he saw the qilin’s gaze and his heart trembled.

All of the celestial beast feeds trembled when the qilin appeared; it was as if they had just met their natural enemy. They all let out sharp shrills and without any hesitation they turned around to escape.

Not only the ones in the sky, but even the the cultivators on the ground began to tremble as if they were enduring a lot of pain. Green lines appeared on the heads of the cultivators and condensed into dots on each of their heads.

Seeing that those celestial beast feeds were about to escape, the qilin let out invisible gas from its nose. This gas spread out like a roar, and it contained a mysterious force within it. All of the surrounding celestial beast feeds trembled and didn’t dare to escape anymore.

The qilin arrived next to the celestial beast feeds and inhaled all of them. The celestial beast feeds were converted into an energy that was very nutritious for celestial beasts.

This scene caused the short old man to become dumbfounded.

The qilin licked its lips and stared at the green dots on the cultivators’ heads. Clearly it hadn’t eaten its fill.

The short old man’s expression became ugly and then he quickly took out another item from his bag of holding. What he took out was a brush. The body of the brush was crystal clear, but the tip was snow white as if it had never touched ink before.

The moment he took it out, it released a sense of majesty! Even the qilin couldn’t help but reveal a sense of shock under this sense of majesty.

After he took it out, he gave Wang Lin a ferocious stare and shouted, “Little brat Wang Lin, since you recognize the celestial beast feed, do you recognize this!?”

Wang Lin’s eyes narrowed. He didn’t speak but slapped his bag of holding, and the God Slaying War Chariot appeared. After its true inheritance had been activated, the weakness of its slow activation had disappeared.

The short old man shouted, “Even you don’t know what this is. Let me tell you, this is something I carried around with me back in the Celestial Realm. I used it to enlighten lower realm cultivators! This old man is really considering the fact that it’s very difficult for you to cultivate this far, so scram now! If you don’t scram, then I’ll really attack!”

Wang Lin looked at the old man and slowly said, “You don’t need to keep telling me to leave. I have already noticed that although you are at the mid stage of Ascendant, you are just like those celestial guardians. None of you have any origin energy inside your bodies!”

The short old man’s greatest secret was revealed by Wang Lin. Feeling furious from embarrassment, he waved the brush in his hand. Then he coughed out a mouth full of blood and drew a symbol with the brush.

The moment the symbol appeared, a powerful force began to spread from the symbol.

Wang Lin revealed hint of shock for the first time, but soon that shock turned into excitement!

He stared at the symbol and then his gaze turned to the brush. The excitement in his eyes turned into unimaginable joy!

Wang Lin wasn’t unfamiliar with this symbol. It was exactly the same as the one he encountered on the path outside of the cave.