Chapter 675 - Situ Nan Enters Closed Door Cultivation Once More

Huan Dong’s death was detected right away by the Huan family. As a great family on a main cultivation planet, a family member being slaughtered caused quite a stir.

The Huan family’s ancestor was furious when he heard this; however, his eyes suddenly lit up and he suppressed the Huan family’s proposal to get revenge on planet Ran Yun. Instead, he pushed up the date for the bloodline ritual.

“The family member who was killed was under Huan Mei, so after the bloodline ritual, let Huan Mei personally handle it!” No one dared to opposse the Huan family’s ancestor. Although everyone knew that it was the ancestor letting Huan Mei show her might, none of them dared to say more

This matter was settled.

“Seal planet Ran Yun with a planet sealing formation so that no one can escape! Huan Mei will deal with this after the bloodline ritual.”

The moment Huan family moved, the sky changed colors. With the planet sealing formation, planet Ran Yun was a caged bird.

As for Liu Mei, after hearing that Hua Dong had died, there wasn’t any change to her expression. It was as if the person that died was merely an ant.

Liu Mei looked up at the blue sky and whispered, “Planet Ran Yun… Is it a battle to show my might to the Huan family… According to Master, during the bloodline ritual, he will transfer me some of his cultivation. At the price of lowering his cultivation by one grade for two hundred years, he will help me reach the peak of the late stage of Ascendant. As for entering the Yin and Yang stage, it will depend on my own understanding.

“After that, the difference between me and that man from Suzaku will become larger. In the later years, once I reach the second step and see that person again, I don’t know what kind of mood he will be in. However, by then he will be an ant, just like that Huan Dong...”

Liu Mei faintly smiled. Her smile was very beautiful and would make anyone’s heart skip a beat. A pair of guards that were patrolling by saw her smile and were both startled. Obsession and fanaticism suddenly filled their eyes. These looks were shockingly similar to Huan Dong’s.

“The Ten Thousand Illusion Heavenly Devil Dao can put anything in the world under an illusion…” The gentle breeze blew by, causing her black hair to flow. She raised her finger to grab hold of her hair.

Just at this moment, waves of fluctuations came from inside her bag of holding. Although the fluctuations were confined inside the bag of holding, they were filled with resentment. This resentment slowly filled up the bag.

Liu Mei lowered her head and touched her bag of holding. The fluctuations inside lessened, but the resentment inside became even stronger.

Liu Mei softly said, “Be obedient. You can’t come out right now…” She bit her finger, stuck it inside the bag, and then revealed a painful expression.

The fluctuations gradually disappeared completely, and the resentment inside was forcibly suppressed.

“You, why do you do this…” An ancient voice came from behind Liu Mei. The Huan family’s ancestor slowly condensed and appeared. He looked at Liu Mei’s bag of holding and frowned.

“I’ve already told you before that it is too vicious and you shouldn’t touch it!”

Liu Mei pondered and didn’t speak.

The Huan family’s ancestor shouted, “Kill that thing right now and don’t raise it anymore. If you continue to act like this, you will ruin your dao heart. How will you get past the first step and get through the Yin and Yang stage!?”