Chapter 668 - The Cause from Four Years Ago

Wang Lin calmly said, “I warned you before!” In his heart, although Sun Xi was at the same cultivation level as him, he didn’t consider him an equal. In fact, Wang Lin didn’t consider any cultivator on planet Ran Yun a threat. Moreover, this Sun Xi had come even after hearing his warning, which meant that Sun Xi had come to ask for a favor. Even so, Sun Xi needed to be punished, or else there would be more trouble in the future.

This was why Wang Lin’s tone was not polite at all.

Wang Lin had cultivated for almost one thousand years and had experienced many things in his life. Most of the time, when you treat a person like a person, they treat you like you’re weak. However, if you treat them like they’re weak, they will treat you like you are strong.

This was the same as the children back in Wang Lin’s village. Those that showed weakness were bullied. Those that were smart would show their strength, so other children rarely provoked them.

This was even the same for Wang Lin’s family back then. The strong and weak would never be on equal footing; the difference was as wide as heaven and earth. This was a type of mentality. If you are weak, the other person is strong. If you are strong, the other person is weak.

Wang Lin had cultivated for many years, so he understood many things.

Sun Xi pondered. After a long time, he wryly smiled. “This was me being reckless, but I have an important thing to ask, so I was a bit hasty.”

Wang Lin didn’t reply but continued walking forward.

Sun Xi clenched his teeth and said, “Brother Xu, if you help me this once, I can use the entire Sun family to help you cultivate!”

Wang Lin calmly said, “Your family can’t afford to nurture two Ascendant cultivators!”

Sun Xi’s eyes became serious and he said, “Brother Xu, my Sun family indeed can’t support two Ascendant cultivators. However, if you help me, I can give you the spot to enter the Thunder Celestial Realm in a century!”

Wang Lin paused and looked sideways at Sun Xi. He withdrew his gaze and continued walking forward.

“I believe that Brother Xu also knows that whenever my Allheaven Star System’s Thunder Celestial Realm opens, all the Thunder Cauldrons used for entering the Thunder Celestial Realm are controlled by the Thunder Celestial Hall. It’s be impossible for an outsider to obtain them. Only people of my Allheaven Star System and families recorded in the Thunder Celestial Hall can obtain a spot.” Sun Xi’s eyes were half closed as if he was just randomly explaining the details.

Very few people who had reached the Ascendant stage weren’t cunning. This Sun Xi was also the founding ancestor of his family, so he was very cunning. Earlier, under Wang Lin’s pressure, he had to act weak, but now he began his counter attack.

The explanation also pointed out his suspicion of Wang Lin’s history.

Wang Lin faintly smiled. “Your family has a junior named Sun Xueshan. Is he doing well?”

Sun Xi’s eyes revealed a strange light and gave Wang Lin a meaningful look, then he smiled. “Xueshan has good cultivation, but not enough experience. I’m very grateful that brother Xu saved him.”

The two smiled at each other and withdrew their gazes. Sun Xi’s dread toward Wang Lin became even stronger. He glanced at Wang Lin from the side and sighed in his heart. “This person’s origin is mysterious and his way of thinking is extremely profound. Sun Qiming’s scouting before was immediately seen through by him. He was able to dissolve the doubt that I pointed out about his identity by mentioning Xueshan. He has already changed his appearance, so at most I can only pretend to not notice and not digger any further into this matter. However, he admitted to it himself, which is strange. He is obviously not afraid that I know. His cultivation level is also very high, far above mine. Someone like this is someone my Sun family must become friends with and not make an enemy out of.”