Chapter 666 - Woman Dressed as a Man

Wang Lin was prepared to be low key during his time on planet Ran Yun. This would allow him to safely cultivate and quickly raise his cultivation level so he could return to the Alliance Star System.

However, low key didn’t mean that he was going to be like a real low level cultivator and endure.

True low key was to not be afraid of others knowing about him and treating what happened around with complete indifference. He would not participate in any of the situations outside.

This kind of low key with this kind of attitude would create an invisible force that would prevent the top existences on planet Ran Yun from offending him.

This was the result Wang Lin wanted. His steps were gentle as he returned to the housing in the northern part of the city. The youth was still cultivating under the rock. It looked like the youth had been cultivating seriously all day.

As soon as he got near, the youth opened his eyes and softly snorted. “You, stop!”

Wang Lin was startled. He stopped walking and looked at the youth.

“Do you know what is most important to cultivators? I’ll tell you: it is diligence!” The young man looked at Wang Lin and said, “Although your talent isn’t good, if you are diligent, there is a chance for progress. I have guarded this place for many years, and some of the cultivators that came here have already reached the Soul Formation stage. They never left early in the morning like you and gave up time that could be spent cultivating to waste time wondering around.

“Your talent isn’t good, so you should be more diligent. Otherwise, you won’t be able to form your nascent soul in your lifetime!”

This lesson made Wang Lin even more startled and he revealed a wry smile.

When the youth saw Wang Lin’s expression, his tone became better. The contempt in his eyes also lessened and he said, “It’s not me looking down upon you. You must remember that in the cultivation world, you must not look down upon yourself if you want others to respect you. The spiritual energy here is very dense. If you’re done taking care of matters, go into closed door cultivation for a decade, then maybe there will be a day where you reach the Nascent Soul stage. By then, I believe you should be able to have some power and responsibility in your family, like me.”

Wang Lin rubbed his nose. Ever since he became a cultivator, everyone he met had been cunning and selfish. No one would have bothered to say those words to him. After he became powerful, due to all his killing, no one dared to say those things to him.

Even senior Dun Tian didn’t have too much time with Wang Lin before he died.

At this moment, when he was suddenly scolded by this person, he felt melancholy and quickly nodded in agreement.

The youth’s expression became even better, but he was still serious as he said, “If you have any problems with your cultivation, you can come and ask me. Remember one thing: having no talent isn’t terrifying, what is terrifying is laziness. Us cultivators walk against the heavens. We can’t relax our hearts and our bodies. If we do, how will we be able to walk against the heavens to cultivate? Go inside, hurry up and cultivate.”

If anyone who knew Wang Lin saw this, they would be stunned by this scene.

Wang Lin’s wry smile became even wider. As he entered the gate, he turned around to look at the youth. From the back, the youth looked somewhat thin, and the large clothes on his body seemed unbalanced.

At this moment, a gentle breeze flew by. It lifted the youth’s hair, and the youth subconsciously moved his hair behind his ear.

He seemed to have noticed Wang Lin’s gaze. He turned around to look at Wang Lin before turning back around and no longer bothering with Wang Lin.