Chapter 672 - The Karmatic Cycle, Seaking Life and Death

“Those are my conditions for protecting you!” Wang Lin’s words didn’t give the three any right to choose and his gaze withdrew from the three of them.

If the three of them agreed, then fine, but if not, then Wang Lin wouldn’t get into this mess.

The Ran family’s ancestor pondered for a moment. The danger of the Huan family was too big. If no one took charge of this matter, then his Ran family would face the danger of extinction.

He clenched his teeth and decisively said, “OK!” After that, the Ran family's ancestor turned his head and stared at the middle-aged man that was inside the glacier.

Not only the Ran family's ancestor, Sun Xi also looked at the middle-aged man with a mysterious light in his eyes.

The Ran family's ancestor coldly said, “Brother Zaho, the three of us all attacked back then; do you intend to leave by yourself!?”

The middle-aged man pondered and shortly after he wryly smiled. “I agree.” After a while, he took out a bag of holding and took out some celestial jades before throwing it at Wang Lin. He then bitterly said, “My family isn’t that big, so we don’t have many celestial jades. I’ve been painstakingly saving up the celestial jades in that bag.”

The Ran family's ancestor and Sun Xi also hand over the celestial jades. Celestial jades were precious consumables, so cultivators would often carry them around.

As for the items from the Huan family member, the three of them handed them over without any hesitation. To them, these things weren’t treasures but weights that had been making their hearts extremely heavy for the last four years.

After collecting these items, Wang Lin turned around and disappeared. He left only one sentence that lingered in the wind.

“If there is nothing important, don’t disturb me. If the Huan family appears, I will act myself.”

After Wang Lin left, the three of them all silently pondered. Sun Xi had other thoughts in his mind and was naturally the most relaxed one. He smiled as he clasped his hands. “Two fellow cultivators, I still have important matters to attend to, so I’ll be leaving first.”

The middle-aged man also sighed and said, “I have to take a trip home to prepare for celestial jades if fellow cultivator Xu requires them.”

The two of them went north and south in rays of red light. The Ran family's ancestor stood there by himself and silently pondered for a long time. Then he let out a deep breath as he looked into the distance and muttered, “Forget it. Going broke to avoid a disaster… The matter from four years ago will be shouldered by this Xu Mu. If he doesn’t die, then we will be fine. Although this person doesn’t look like someone who will break a promise, I still have to secretly prevent him from leaving planet Ran Yun.”

At this moment in the southern part of planet Thousand Illusion in the Huan family’s ancestral home, the Huan family’s head, Huan Fenshen, was respectfully standing next to an old man. This old man was rather skinny and was the same old man who had brought Liu Mei back from the Alliance Star System.

The old man’s voice was cold. “If he disappeared four years ago, why is it only being handled now?”

Huan Fenshen said, “Ancestor, that man was merely a member of a branch family, but his talent was good, so his cultivation reached the mid stage of Ascendant. This was how he got foreign duty. Ancestor, you know that our Huan family is too large. Aside from the direct disciples, it is impossible to keep track of all of them, even if they go missing.”