Chapter 648 - Ancient Thunder Dragon

With the sword energy making a path, Wang Lin used all of his speed and moved like a meteor toward the bottom. He didn’t bother with Zhou Yi right now because although Greed had a lot of treasures, Zhou Yi wouldn’t be defeated easily.

What he needed to do now was open as much distance as possible to stall for time until Zhou Yi arrived.

“This Greed has too many treasures. I don’t know how many more strange treasures he has in that bag of his. Even if Senior Zhou Yi wins, I’m afraid it will take some time.” Wang Lin frowned. The sword energy continued to break the resistance as he rushed downward.

Behind him, Greed’s second origin soul chased closely after. This second origin soul was like a small person made of crystal. Black lightning bolts surrounded this small person.

The resistance coming from below was broken by the balls of lightning. His eyes glowed as he stared at Wang Lin. His right hand formed a seal and he slapped his palm down.

Nine of the balls of lightning around him immediately lined up like a string of beads. It pierced through the resistance like a fierce arrow and flew directly at Wang Lin.

“Thunder…” Wang Lin’s head suddenly turned around and he slapped his bag of holding. The God Slaying War Chariot immediately flew out. It quickly formed a ball of lightning in the air. The ball quickly expanded and turned into a mighty thunder beast!

The thunder beast was a celestial thunder beast. After it appeared, it snorted out two strands of green gas. Its eyes contained lightning. Under its gaze, not only did the nine balls of thunder not slow down, they flew even faster.

The thunder beast opened its mouth and let out a roar. The nine balls of thunder suddenly trembled, and then, instead of going to Wang Lin, they flew toward the thunder beast and were instantly swallowed by it.

Greed’s second origin soul’s eyes immediately lit up. He moved his body and all the black thunder around him rained down on Wang Lin and the thunder beast.

At the same time, the second origin soul slapped his forehead. A hammer covered in lighting immediately appeared. He grabbed the hammer and slammed it down.

Rumble rumble rumble!

The thunderous roar of thunder exploded forth as lighting shot out from the hammer. The lightning moved like a dragon that was clawing toward Wang Lin.

Wang Lin’s eyes lit up and he slapped his bag of holding, taking out the celestial brush. He took a deep breath and immediately drew in front of him. A five-stroke symbol suddenly appeared and he inserted five portions of his origin soul into it.

The golden symbol released a blinding light. After it appeared, it shined like the sun. At the moment the dragon arrived, the two sides collided in the air.

A loud bang echoed in the abyss, causing a large amount of rocks to fall from the cliff. Those rocks were pushed upward by the resistance force.

For this instant, even the resistance force coming from below slowed for a moment.

The symbol split into five pieces of divine sense and returned to Wang Lin’s body. Wang Lin’s body staggered and his face became pale. Without pause, he flew down again.

The lightning dragon didn’t change at all, but it stayed in the air completely motionless. When the resistance force pushed against it, countless cracks appeared on it and it collapsed.

As for the thunder beast, when the balls of thunder arrived, it opened its mouth and happily ate one ball of thunder every time it opened its mouth. Even the collapsing lightning dragon was devoured by the thunder beast as it passed by. Then it looked at Greed’s second origin soul with a provoking gaze before following Wang Lin.