Chapter 612 - Second Origin Soul

In the Dragon Lake outside of Sky Demon City!

There was a large number of demons soldiers guarding the Dragon Lake year-round. There were also many hidden experts of the capital that spent their time cultivating here. No matter how big of an event happened, unless it was targeting the Dragon Lake, they wouldn’t appear.

Thanks to the powerful demonic spiritual energy here, even the divine retribution ten years ago didn’t cause any damage here.

The water in the Dragon Lake was filled with demonic spiritual energy. There was another world at the bottom of the lake. A screen of demonic spiritual energy blocked the path to the underground cave.

There was a statue in the underground cave. This statue was completely black and looked exactly like the Ancient Demon.

Right now there was a demonic glow coming from the statue’s eyes.

There was another pond below the statue. This pond didn’t have much liquid, but the liquid had become very sticky. Wang Lin was currently sitting in the lotus position inside this pond. He was still wearing the armor, but his eyes were closed.

The large man that looked like Ling Tianhou was sitting in front of Wang Lin. He was completely encased in a purple crystal, and the erosion on his body was slowly healing.

Strands of demonic light came out from the statue and entered Wang Lin’s body. Every time the demonic light entered Wang Lin’s body, he trembled.

The devil inside his origin soul had already been suppressed with the help of the Ancient Demon.

The devil was currently in a coma, but Wang Lin’s goal wasn’t just to suppress but to devour!

He was going to devour this scattered devil to help improve his own cultivation!

However, this scattered devil was simply too large and was not something he could easily devour. Wang Lin had been sitting in this pool for several months as he slowly devoured the devil, but he still hadn’t managed to completely devour it.

Although this was the case Wang Lin continued to create countless restrictions and placed them on the devil. After these few months, countless restrictions had been placed on the devil.

Also, with the help of the Ancient Demon, Wang Lin was able to leave an imprint in the scattered devil’s soul. However, the scattered devil was simply too powerful, so the imprint was very weak. Only with the passage of time could Wang Lin continue to carve the imprint on the devil until he could completely control it!

On this day Wang Lin opened his eyes. There was a flash of devilish light in his eyes.

“I’m unable to devour this devil with my current cultivation. I can only continue to engrave the imprint on the devil’s soul and one day I’ll eventually be able to control it. When that time comes, rather than devouring this devil, another option is to refine it into my second origin soul!”

The second origin soul is a unique spell that cultivators can use once they reach the Ascendant stage. However, this is not a spell that everyone can successfully use. The main reason is the embryo used for the second origin soul!