Chapter 649 - The Other Side of Peril is Endless Opportunity

However, the green dragon didn’t know. After it jumped into the pit, it immediately became aware of the suction and began to struggle. Lightning bolts shot from its body, and bolts of lightning as big as a bucket landed on the cliff. Large amounts of rocks were blow off from the sides of the pit.

The deeper inside the pit, the stronger the suction force became. The green dragon struggled as the lightning around him resisted the suction force. Just as it was about to charge out, its head suddenly turned and saw Wang Lin, who was carefully controlling his speed along the wall below it. The dragon suddenly let out a roar. It gave up on escaping and charged straight at Wang Lin.

Wang Lin’s expression became even more gloomy and he secretly cursed. This dragon didn’t even know the danger it was facing. It felt the incredible suction force and still didn’t run. Instead, after it saw Wang Lin, it gave up the opportunity to leave.

“There is this much hatred!” Wang Lin stopped the celestial spiritual energy inside his body and was immediately pulled by the suction. He quickly sank, causing the green dragon to miss, and then it chased after Wang Lin.

One person and one dragon went down the pit and gradually went deeper and deeper. Wang Lin immediately became aware that the suction coming from the bottom was becoming stronger, as if a storm was brewing.

A roar came from behind Wang Lin as the green dragon opened its mouth. A giant ball of lightning came out and shot straight at Wang Lin.

The ball of lightning moved with the might of an army and smashed toward Wang Lin like divine retribution. Wang Lin’s eyes became cold and he was about to dodge. However, the incoming ball of lightning suddenly paused before moving out of its original flight path and went slightly down.

Wang Lin’s expression changed, and he immediately felt an unimaginable suction force coming from below him. At this moment, he no longer hesitated. He slapped his bag of holding and the three swords flew out. They formed a formation and stabbed into the wall, reinforcing each other. Wang Lin’s hand tightly gripped onto a sword.

At the instant he grabbed onto the sword, the suction from below him suddenly erupted. The first thing to change directions was the ball of lighting. It went straight down and was sucked into the depths of the pit.

The ball of lightning gave off light that lit up the the lower part of this pit. Wang Lin looked down and only saw an bottomless pit. Soon, the light faded and the ball of lightning disappeared.

The ancient thunder dragon was startled, and for the first time, fear appeared in its eyes. It no longer tried to swallow Wang Lin but struggled to fly upwards. It was afraid!

In its ancient memory inheritance, it had seem something similar before. It let out a fierce roar and lighting covered its body. It managed to resist some of the suction force around it and flew up thirty feet.

“Want to run?” Wang Lin’s eyes became cold. If it wasn’t for the thunder dragon, how could he be forced to come inside here. If it wasn’t for the thunder dragon naively chasing him down the pit, he would have already left. Now, at this distance, it was simply impossible for Wang Lin to rush out.

“Stop for me!” Wang Lin let out a roar as the celestial spiritual energy inside his body surged and activated the celestial Stop spell!

If it was in the past, even if the thunder dragon was stopped, it would be only for an instant and it wouldn’t care. However, right now it was completely different!

The thunder dragon’s body paused for a moment. It let out an unwilling roar and was pulled down by the huge suction force for more than one hundred feet.