Chapter 645 - Decisive!

The purple mist shrank like crazy and a thick layer of purple gas formed around its edge. No matter how hard the disciples of the Da Lou Sword Sect tried, they couldn’t break through the purple gas. The purple gas seemed to have corrosive properties, so they looked dispirited and irritated.

One of the Da Lou Sword Sect disciples even used Ling Tianhou’s sword energy, but it had no effect. It was quickly absorbed by the purple gas.

Chen Long’s expression changed greatly. He turned toward Wang Lin, who was backing off, and urgently shouted, “Brother Wang, right now we are facing a crisis. Can your friend help?!”

“Wang Lin, this old man originally didn’t want to kill you so early, but since you ran head first into this matter, no one can save you!” Greed’s voice slowly entered the purple mist.

Wang Lin’s eyes lit up. He didn’t speak but quickly retreated. At this moment, the purple mist was rapidly contracting. If he retreated too slowly and was invaded by the purple gas, there might be other dangers.

The Da Lou Sword Sect disciples also quickly retreated, and Chen Long urgently shouted, “Fellow Cultivator Wang!!”

“Fellow Cultivator Chen Long, I don’t even have the ability to save myself, so please don’t mention this matter!” Wang Lin shook his head and immediately disappeared into the purple mist. Zhou Yi’s celestial sword circled around his body.

“You!” Chen Long’s expression was gloomy and he let out a sigh. The Heavenly Fate Sect and the Da Lou Sword Sect were like fire and water. He understood why Wang Lin refused to help.

“I’m to blame for hesitating so much. If I had decided earlier to rebel against Greed, we wouldn’t have ended up like this if we used Master’s sword energy!” There was regret in Chen Long’s eyes.

However, Greed was a senior from his master’s generation, so he knew of their sword energy. He understood that even if they used their master’s sword energy, he was afraid Greed would already be prepared for it. As a result, victory was not certain. Also, it was very likely that all of his junior apprentice brothers would die.

He wasn’t willing to pay such a price for his suspicion, so that was why he couldn’t be decisive and had waited a century!

At this moment, the purple mist rapidly shrank, and in the blink of an eye, it became ten times smaller than before. As the purple mist shrank, the purple gas at the edge became even stronger. The people of the Da Lou Sword Sect constantly retreated.

“Wang Lin, if we don’t leave, it will be hard to rush out, even with my abilities!” Zhou Yi’s anxious voice echoed in Wang Lin’s mind.

“Wait a bit more!” Wang Lin’s eyes lit up. He was still inside the mist. As he looked at the Da Lou Sword Sect Disciples in the distance, his eyes became cold.

“Five people… Four rays of Ling Tianhou’s sword energy, five treasured swords…” Wang Lin’s eyes became even colder.

Chen Long’s eyes revealed sadness as he looked at the junior apprentice brothers beside him. He closed his eyes, then he suddenly opened them and his eyes contained a rare hint of decisiveness!

“Fellow Junior Apprentice Brothers… I’m sorry! I’m really useless…” Chen Long clenched his teeth and quickly pointed to between his eyebrows. A ray of red light immediately appeared between his eyebrows. This red light turned into sword energy.

This was Ling Tianhou’s sword energy, but it was several times stronger than the ones Wang Lin had seen. It was on a completely different level compared to the others.