Chapter 613 - Zishus Sword Energy

Chapter 613 - Zishu’s Sword Energy

This Tong Yun’s reaction was really fast, and he even had a very sad expression when he said it. He didn’t say much, but he was able to quickly cover up all the flaws in his lies.

If it was an ordinary person, they would have more or less been deceived by this person.

Wang Lin coldly looked at Tong Yun before withdrawing his gaze and walking forward. Tong Yun’s expression slightly changed as he backed up while staring at Wang Lin and thinking, “The armor this person is wearing is simply too terrifying. I also can’t see through his cultivation. I don’t know if this person is a cultivator or a native of this Demon Spirit Land… However, no matter how powerful that person’s cultivation is, once he enters 100 feet of that corpse, he will still die without a doubt! I won’t make a fuss and I’ll let him get killed by the golden light released by that treasure. Then I’ll use my own methods to retrieve that treasure. At that moment, even that armor will be mine!”

Tong Yun sneered in his heart, but on the surface he revealed that he was angry. However, he didn’t dare to stop Wang Lin.

Wang Lin took a step forward and entered within 100 feet of Zi Shu. The moment he entered within 100 feet, there was a golden flash from Zi Shu’s body. This golden light stabbed toward Wang Lin like ten thousand golden needles.

Tong Yun revealed a look of joy along with a hint of pride. However, he immediately sucked in a breath of cold air and the pride in his eyes suddenly disappeared.

Wang Lin’s eyes, which were hidden behind the helmet, released a cold gaze. He waved his hand and the golden light was swept away. Wang Lin had already experienced retrieving Ling Tianhou’s sword energy once. Now he leisurely took another step and arrived beside Zi Shu.

His casual step was extremely terrifying in the eyes of Tong Yun, who was 100 feet away. He realised that this was going badly, so he turned around to escape. However, right at that moment, a cold snort entered his ears.

Tong Yun’s body trembled and stopped. He had a feeling that if he was determined to run, he would without a doubt die. The shadow of death descended on his heart.

“You don’t want your junior apprentice brother’s corpse?” Wang Lin squatted but didn’t turn around.

Tong Yun’s face twitched and he quickly said, “If Senior likes it, then please take it. Junior will not have a single word of complaint. My junior apprentice brother had a hard life. If he can be of a use for someone like Senior after he died, it is his blessing. Junior believes that even if Junior Apprentice Brother was still alive, if he knew senior was interested, he would commit suicide without any hesitation. My junior apprentice brother is that warm-hearted of a person.”

Right now he was completely terrified and spat out a string of lies.

Wang Lin looked at Zi Shu’s corpse, then his gaze locked on to Zi Shu’s forehead. The golden light was coming from between the eyebrows.

Wang Lin focused himself and decisively cut Zi Shu’s head off. Then he grabbed the head and spat out a mouthful of origin flame.

The colorless flame wrapped around Zi Shu’s head and started to burn and refine the head.

On the side, Tong Yun saw all of this and his heart trembled once more. He bitterly thought, “It’s over, it’s over… He must be a cultivator to have origin flame. However, he must be a very vicious cultivator that cultivates the demonic path and won’t even let a dead person go! I’m unlucky enough to witness all of this. I hope this person doesn’t kill me to silence me…”