Chapter 661 - Mei Er

“Thunder Celestial Messenger…” Wang Lin’s expression didn’t change as he calmly looked at the four of them. He neither admitted nor denied it.

Although Ran Yue’s heart was in shock, she quickly calm herself. After she saw that Wang Lin didn’t speak, she began to speculate. Although Wang Lin’s spells were shocking, the status of a Thunder Celestial Messenger was extraordinary, so she was suspicious as well.

Moreover, what really made her surprised was that she couldn’t see through Wang Lin’s cultivation. This made her even more uncertain Wang Lin’s identity.

As for the remaining three, especially Sun Xueshan, they were very respectful. Especially Sun Xueshan, who was even excited to the point of fanaticism. After he heard Ran Yue’s words, he was determined in his heart that this person must be a Thunder Celestial Messenger.

Sun Xueshan respectfully said, “If Senior wants to go to planet Ran Yun, junior is willing to lead the way.”

Wang Lin nodded as he sat on the silver dragon and flew toward the north. Sun Xueshan quickly followed with Ran Yue and company behind them.

After flying for a short period of time, Wang Lin frowned. The four of them were too slow. Going at this speed would take seven days. He pondered for a bit before slowing down the star compass and keeping pace with the four of them.

He was foreign to the Allheaven Star System, so he wasn’t anxious to rush around. Instead, it would be better to gain an understanding of the Allheaven Star System to make it easier for him to travel around later.

Wang Lin calmly asked, “What other cultivation planets are around planet Ran Yun?”

Sun Xueshan was secretly looking at the silver dragon star compass under Wang Lin’s feet and revealed a gaze of admiration. When he heard Wang Lin, he quickly said, “Planet Ran Yun is affiliated with planet Thousand Illusion, one of the major five planets in the northern domain. There are many other planets affiliated with planet Thousand Illusion as well.” He had some doubts about why Wang Lin didn’t know this. However, thinking about how there were simply too many planets in the Allheaven Star System, he relaxed.

Wang Lin’s expression remained the same, but his heart trembled.

“Planet Thousand Illusion… Thousand Illusion… This name is very familiar. Back then, Zhuque Zi had a disciple named Liu Mei, who cultivated in the Thousand Illusion Ruthless domain. There should be no connection… After all, this is a different star system.”

“Northern domain. It looks like the Allheaven Star System is divided into east, west, north, and south domains. It looks like I’m currently in the northern domain.”

Through just one sentence from Sun Xueshan, Wang Lin gained a vague understanding of the Allheaven Star System.

At this moment, Ran Yue softly said, “Senior saved all of us, but we still don’t know your name…”

Wang Lin calmly said, “Xu Mu.” He didn’t know when the All-Seer and company would come chasing after him, so he hid his real name.

“Surname Xu…” Ran Yue’s eyes faintly flickered and her mind trembled. She felt that Wang Lin’s identity had become even more mysterious.

“Xu is the biggest family on planet Thousand Illusion. The Xu family is like a giant tree. Could he be from the Xu family…” If she hadn’t guessed Wang Lin’s identity earlier, it wouldn’t have mattered much hearing that he was named Xu. However, Wang Lin had shocked her too much earlier, and this caused her to question Wang Lin’s identity. Now her imagination was going wild.