Chapter 657 - The Old Monsters Descend (part 1)

“Allheaven Star System!” Wang Lin’s pupils shrank. In his memories there was no information on Allheaven Star System. Even in Tu Si’s memories there was nothing on this star system.

The woman inside the scroll trembled. She seemed to want to turn around, but there seemed to be an invisible power that prevented her from turning around.

“Home…”

Wang Lin pondered for a bit. He stared at the scroll and said, “I have already brought you to this place, now it’s your turn!”

The woman let out a sigh and her ethereal voice came out.

“Do you want to hear a story…”

Wang Lin frowned. His expression was gloomy as he coldly said, “Not interested!”

The woman was startled. She revealed a bitter smile and said, “A long time ago, there was a mysterious domain. This place was the holy land of cultivators from all over the world... no, the entire universe. It was called the Celestial Domain…

“Many of the rumors about the Celestial Domain have disappeared in the river of time; no one is even sure if this Celestial Domain even existed.

“However, one rumor has been passed down. The rumor was that the Celestial Domain abandoned the cultivators and left this universe. The only things left were the four tunnels that used to connect to the Celestial Domain. After countless years, those four tunnels became places where high level cultivators had to go and became the Celestial Realm. These four Celestial Realms respectively are… Wind, Rain, Thunder, Lightning...

“Below each of the four Celestial Realms is a corresponding star system. Above my Allheaven Star System is the Thunder Celestial Realm…”

“The heaven defying bead doesn’t belong to the Alliance Star System; it first appeared in my Allheaven Star System. No one knows how the bead appeared, but when it did, all the top cultivators in the Allheaven Star System felt the existence of the ancient Celestial Domain…”

Wang Lin’s eyes narrowed as he coldly looked at the scroll, but he didn’t speak.

“One can easily imagine that a trace of the ancient Celestial Domain made all the cultivators crazy. However, in the end, this bead mysteriously disappeared...

“Countless years later, we obtained some clues. For some reason, this bead appeared in the Rain Celestial Realm of the Alliance Star System…”

There was a flash of coldness in his eyes as he pointed above and said, “It was you who set the transfer array!”

The woman inside the scroll pondered for a long time before shaking her head. “I didn’t enter the Alliance Star System from here, but that transfer array was indeed made by a cultivator from the Allheaven Star System. That transfer array is no longer functional, unless there is an Allheaven stone. Not even a celestial jade can activate it.”

“I have told you all I know about the heaven defying bead. As for the soul inside, my ancestor can definitely help you. As long as you bring me back to the Allheaven Star System and send me home, I’ll definitely ask the ancestor to help you revive the soul inside!”

Wang Lin’s gaze was cold as he stared at the woman for a long time before he withdrew his gaze. The moment he saw the Allheaven Star System, he regained his calmness. What the woman said was obviously meant to lure him to the Allheaven Star System.

Wang Lin calmly asked, “Which sect in the Allheaven Star System do you belong to?”

“The Allheaven Star System is not the same as your Alliance Star System. There are no sects, only cultivation families. My family is the Xiang family on planet Dong Lin.”