Chapter 660 - Arriving in Allheaven

Allheaven Star System.

Bright starlight spread endlessly in all direction. The Allheaven Star System was very large and had numerous cultivation planets. Aside from a few people within the Alliance Star System, most cultivators didn’t know of the existence of other systems.

However, the Allheaven Star System wasn’t the same. Almost all of them knew that there was a star system below each of the Wind, Rain, Thunder, and Lighting Celestial Realms.

This had a deep relationship with the fact that the Cultivation Alliance was the sole power in the Alliance Star System, and they had hidden a lot of things. Including Wang Lin, almost every cultivator thought that the Cultivation Alliance was the only power under the stars.

The Allheaven Star System had much more freedom. However, some secrets were still tightly kept.

One difference between the two star systems was that there were no sects in the Allheaven Star System; there were only cultivation families. What the Allheaven Star System cared about was bloodlines!

Only by having the same bloodline would people gather and create their own force.

Several rays of light flew by. There was a total of four people, three male and one female. Although it was hard to tell their exact ages, their appearances were relatively young. There wasn’t much difference between their cultivation levels. Aside from the woman, who was a mid stage Soul Transformation cultivator, the other three were all at the early stage of Soul Transformation.

The woman looked like she was in her twenties. Although she was beautiful, there was a hint of coldness coming from her. However, instead of pride she gave off a lady-like atmosphere.

The three male cultivators were all very handsome. However, right now their expressions were gloomy and they constantly looked behind them.

One of the males quickly said, “Let’s throw away the Brilliant Red Stone. Otherwise, these Dark Fog Insects will not stop chasing us. Once they trap us…”

The woman softly said, “The Dark Fog Insects will still chase those who took the Brilliant Red Stone even if they throw it away.”

A large, grey mist was chasing after them. If one looked closer, they would see countless finger-sized insects in the mist. The mist came from something their bodies gave off.

Every single one of them had a star compass under their feet, so they were going fast. However, if it wasn’t for the woman, who would occasionally scatter large amounts of crystals to block the grey mist, the insects probably would have caught up long ago.

Even so, the woman became more and more exhausted, while the insects got closer and closer. Finally, the mist suddenly charged forth and surrounded the four of them.

From a distance, one could only see the giant mist and not the four people trapped inside.

The four of them came from planet Ran Yun. The woman’s name was Ran Yue. The three males’ names were Ran Chen, Ran Feng, and Sun Xueshan.

The four of them originally came to train, but due to certain events, they obtained a Brilliant Red Stone. This led them to be chased by a large amount of insects, and in the end, they were surrounded.

The mist the Dark Fog Insects gave off was poisonous to cultivators. Just touching it could injure the origin soul and stop all spells, so it was extremely terrifying. The four of them were trapped inside the mist. If not for the woman’s jade bracelet, which gave off faint rays of thunder, keeping the mist at bay, the four of them would have been long swallowed by the mist and had their origin souls destroyed.