Chapter 610 - Mission Accomplished

The devil soul that came out from the large man stared at the Ancient Demon formed from Wang Lin’s blood. It then let out a sharp screech that was filled with penetrating power. The devil soul suddenly sank back into the large man and the large eyes revealed an unprecedented amount of devilish flames.

He then took a step forward and a giant illusion of the devil soul appeared behind him.

The eyes of the Ancient Demon formed from Wang Lin’s blood lit up. He casually waved his hand and a demonic fog suddenly appeared. The demonic fog wrapped around the large man and charged into the sky.

At the same time, a screen of demonic spiritual energy came down from the sky and covered the entire Sky Demon City. The Ancient Demon and devil started a great battle in the fog in the sky.

Bursts of rumbling sounds came from the sky. Sometimes devilish flames filled the sky, and sometimes demonic spiritual energy swept the area.

Wang Lin sat on the ground in the lotus position. His eyes were looking at the sky while he cultivated. It was as if his eyes could penetrate the fog in the sky and directly see the fighting happening inside.

This scene caused Wang Lin’s heart to tremble. The attacks of the Ancient Demon and the shattered devil held enough power to split the world in half. All of these spells caused the memories of ancient god Tu Si that had been buried deep in Wang Lin’s mind to surface once more.

Wang Lin’s eyes became brighter and brighter. As he continued to watch, he completely gave up on cultivating. Instead, his hand subconsciously formed seal after seal of various spells from ancient god Tu Si’s memories.

Although he formed these seals, they had no attack power behind them.

However, at this moment, through the mysterious connection to his origin soul, an oppressive power erupted on a small planet countless kilometers away from the East Demon Spirit Sea outside of the Demon Spirit Land.

The original body with a head full of red hair suddenly opened his eyes. His eyes looked like they contained the entire sky within them. At the moment his eyes opened, his hand began to move, forming various seals.

The original body’s red hair flowed and the stars between his eyebrows flickered. As his hand continued to change, the stars began to flicker even more frequently. Then his hands suddenly extended to both sides and he said, “Absorb!”

With one word, the small planet he was on began to tremble. Strands of spiritual energy moved toward the depths of the planet and were absorbed by the original body.

At the same time, Wang Lin also did the same motion in the Demon Spirit Land. He stared at the thick fog in the sky and slowly revealed a smile.

“The battle between the Ancient Demon and the shattered devil allowed me to understand some ancient god spells. The benefits the original body obtained can’t be estimated.”

This battle lasted for three days. The blood Wang Lin lost had already been replenished, as celestial spiritual energy cycled his body and stimulated his bone marrow to create more blood. As the celestial spiritual energy cycled through his body, he reached his peak.

While calmly looking at the sky, his right hand formed a seal and he pointed upwards. The underworld river suddenly appeared around him. Countless broken limbs could be seen inside the river, and there was a constant wailing coming from it.