Chapter 651 - Gray Robe

This token was completely purple and there was a trace of golden lighting within it. It looked like a piece of purple gold. When touching it, one could feel that it was neither wood nor gold texture.

The universe was simply too big for someone to recognize every single material. Wang Lin didn’t focus too much on what the token was made of and carefully looked at its appearance.

There were some broken runes on the surface of the token. After a moment of hesitation, Wang Lin scanned it with his divine sense and revealed a strange expression.

“Storage…”

There was a unique space inside the token. Although the space inside was filled with purple mist, it was indeed a storage device.

There was only one thing inside, and that was a sword. It wasn’t a celestial sword, but one of the swords from the Twelve Swords.

After thinking about it, Wang Lin deduced that this sword came from the last Da Lou Sword disciple trapped inside the mist. For some reason, when that disciple was sacrificed to the token, the sword was absorbed by the token.

With a thought, the sword flew out and stabbed into the ground beside Wang Lin.

After carefully searching the space inside the token, Wang Lin withdrew his divine sense. He looked at the token and began to ponder.

“Aside from the material of this token, there is nothing surprising about it. If I hadn’t seen it form from the mist directly, it would be difficult to imagine that this thing is something people like the All-Seer, Ling Tianhou, and the Blood Ancestor want to steal!

“This token is the key to opening the cave. Only with the four fake caves open can the final door be opened. According to Yao Xixue, the All-Seer and company don’t know that a fourth fake cave exists...

“But the Blood Ancestor knows this.

“Chen Long and Greed know that I obtained the token. However, Chen Long didn’t see everything. If I were him, I would think that Greed would have taken the token in the end!”

After taking a deep breath, Wang Lin withdrew his gaze. Looking out of the crack at the pitch black darkness outside, he revealed a bitter expression.

“Even if I got the token, what’s the use when I’m trapped here and can’t get out? There is no need to try to teleport when even people as cunning as Greed didn’t teleport once. I just don’t know if I can enter the cave from here.” Wang Lin’s eyes narrowed as he touched his bag of holding and a crystal appeared in his hand.

After a long time, Wang Lin let out a sigh and bitterly smiled. “I’m unable to activate it!”

He pondered a bit and looked around. This crack wasn’t big, only few dozen feet wide. He was able to clearly see everything with one look. Shortly after, he stood up and arrived at the entrance of the crack. The suction force outside never stopped. After moving a little bit more forward, he could clearly feel it, and even his body showed signs of being sucked in.

Wang Lin backed up. His eyes flickered.

“I wonder how the mosquito beast is doing right now… Also, what is the result of the battle between Senior Zhou Yi and Greed… However, even if Zhou Yi won, he still won’t know where I am. After all, even his sword divine sense can’t reach here.”

He looked up at the wall and his body moved as he attempted to use the earth escape spell. However, as soon as his body touched the wall, he was stopped. After pondering for a bit, Wang Lin landed on the ground and slapped his bag of holding. He took out the soul flag, took out a soul, threw it at the wall, and carefully observed.