Chapter 608 - Blood Soul Pill

The sickle was made of the devilish energy from the armor the old man was wearing. He wasn’t a devil, so the devilish energy he helped create wasn’t pure, meaning the sickle that appeared wasn’t perfect. However, the illusion that came out from his brow was part of a real devil soul. With this devil soul, even normal metal could be turned into a devil blade, much less this sickle created from devilish energy.

After the devil soul fused with the sickle, it turned into a devilish sickle! It now also carried the dao of the devil with it!

No one knew which was stronger between Ling Tianhou’s sword energy and the devilish sickle with the devil soul.

There was a flash of sword energy as Ling Tianhou’s sword energy flew out from Wang Lin’s finger. This sword energy was simply too powerful! Just it appearing caused the sky to change color!

At this moment, it was as if everything in the world had stopped. Even the wind, rain, thunder, and lightning spell and the underworld river in the sky dimmed!

The moment the sword light appeared, the sky was suddenly filled with sword energy! The sword energy was so dense that the underworld river went back into Wang Lin’s body. The 130,000 strands of slaughter energy collapsed and the underworld river soul turned back into 100 million soul fragments.

The wind, rain, thunder, and lightning spell was the same. The black thunder immediately shattered and the raindrops along with the black lightning it carried all crashed. Even the wind vortex was pierced through by the sword energy and immediately collapsed.

The moment the sword energy appeared, all of the other spells had to make way and were not allowed to take attention from it. This was Ling Tianhou’s dao within the sword energy!

Dao of tyranny!

Ling Tianhou was proud his entire life and traveled the world with his tyranny. The tyranny inside his sword energy was the heavens’ might!

The devil illusion on the devilish sickle revealed a serious expression. The sickle flickered and charged directly at Wang Lin.

The sword energy carried the dao of tyranny as it swept toward the sickle!

Ling Tianhou’s figure seemed to appear behind the sword energy at the moment the sword energy and devilish sickle collided. Likewise, the illusion of a single-horned devil appeared behind the devilish sickle.

At the moment they collided, the ground immediately collapsed. Then a huge rift dividing the earth appeared and quickly began to spread.

The clouds in the sky immediately disappeared, and at this moment, the entire sky dimmed.

The illusion of the devil behind the devilish blade revealed a frustrated expression before collapsing. Following the devil, the devilish sickle collapsed!

Ling Tianhou’s sword energy was now dim, leaving only a sliver of golden light. However, this sliver of golden light still contained Ling Tianhou’s dao!

At the moment the devilish sickled collapsed, the remaining sword energy swept toward the black tower.

After Wang Lin released Ling Tianhou’s sword energy, he retreated without any hesitation. He had to retreat, he had no choice but to retreat! After Wang Lin became sober, he felt fear. If he had stepped into the tower like he was going to when he was crazy, he would have without a doubt died!