Chapter 616 - Celestial Emperor Qing Lin

During these past 10 years Wang Lin had questioned Yao Xixue many times inside the tower.

Yao Xixue’s hatred for Wang Lin had already been buried deep in her heart. At the same time, she was completely terrified of Wang Lin’s methods.

Wang Lin had managed to open a hole in her mind, and that hole was opened when she told Wang Lin how to used the Blood Soul Pill!

Once this opening appeared, Yao Xixue almost collapsed under Wang Lin’s methods. Although she hadn’t told him everything, she had more or less spilled some secrets!

“You said that the cave was left by a celestial emperor and that there are a total of 4 caves. How did you find out about all of this?”

Yao Xixue bit her lower lip. She was still not willing to answer this question.

Wang Lin’s eyes faintly lit up and he slowly said, “You have already been in my hands for more than 20 years. Could it be that you don’t want your freedom… If you tell me everything, I promise to release you after I leave the Demon Spirit Land!”

His voice contained some devilish energy. This was a small spell he learned from the scattered devil after spending 10 years engraving his imprint on it.

Yao Xixue softly sighed and whispered, “I can tell you everything, but you must swear on your dao heart that you will let me go once you leave the Demon Spirit Land!”

“You don’t have the qualifications to demand conditions from me. I’ll naturally do what I promise! Speak, you have only one chance. If you don’t speak, I’ll seal you forever!” Wang Lin’s voice was calm, but it gave off a cold intent.

Yao Xixue played with her hair as she looked at Wang Lin. After a long time, she whispered, “My father warned me to not fight against you. I was very puzzled and didn’t know why my father would know you. Back then you were merely a little cultivator, even if you were the All-Seer’s disciple. With my understanding of my father, your status, your cultivation, everything about you was not worthy of my father’s attention!

“That is why I didn’t listen to him. Now I somewhat understand why father talked about you…”

Wang Lin’s expression was calm as he coldly looked at her.

Yao Xixue let out sigh and said, “It was my father who told me that there is a total of four caves here. Back then, when Father, Ling Tianhou, the All-Seer, and company came to the Demon Spirit Land, they found a… secret!”

Wang Lin’s eyes narrowed and he calmly asked, “What secret?”

“This Demon Spirit Land is, in fact, a cave. I believe you have also guessed this already. I can tell you that this Demon Spirit Land is a cave and that this cave is very big. It is big beyond imagination, but there isn’t just one! There are a total of five caves! Four fakes and one real!”

Wang Lin’s expression was still the same as he slowly said, “I presume the one you took me to was a fake cave.”

Yao Xixue bitterly nodded and said, “Yes, that was indeed a fake cave…”

Wang Lin asked, “What was your purpose for going there!?”

“Father once said that the fake cave contains a lot of treasures, spirit liquid, and other things. If I could obtain them, they would help my cultivation greatly…” Yao Xixue’s voice was soft, but before she could finish speaking, she saw the sneer on Wang Lin’s face.