Chapter 671 - The Celestial Wind Blows Gently, the Trees are Not Silent

Some say that life and death are the most unpredictable things in the world. This is because mortals don’t know when they will die. The mysteries of death are like an unpredictable knife over their heads, making people feel fear from the depths of their souls.

However, they don’t knew that life and death are merely a small part of something bigger. If they chased it to the source, they’d find out that it’s just a type of karma.

No can can escape yesterday’s karmatic cause and today’s karmatic effect.

Just like Liu Mei, who was currently sitting cross-legged in a room in planet Thousand Illusion. While touching her bag of holding, she looked at the strange environment outside, and her heart felt more steadfast.

It was as if she wouldn’t feel lonely as long as she had the object inside her bag of holding with her.

She gently stroked her bag of holding. Liu Mei’s face once more revealed a trace of pain, but this pain was quickly replaced by indifference.

It was as if something inside the bag of holding had sent out waves of ripples.

After feeling the fluctuations inside the bag, Liu Mei bit her fingertip. She then squeezed out a drop of fresh blood and flicked it into the bag of holding. The fluctuations gradually disappeared.

Liu Mei sighed. “The treasure I prepared for him is now useless…”

A big event was taking place on planet Thousand Illusion. An ancestor that had left thousands of years ago had returned. He had also brought back a disciple with amazing talent, and three months from now a bloodline ritual was going to occur for this disciple in order to make her a core member of the Huan family.

News of this matter quickly spread like a storm until every planet that was related to planet Thousand Illusion knew about it.

Planet Ran Yun was a subordinate to planet Thousand Illusion.

After Sun Tai left, Wang Lin quietly cultivated inside the room. There were more than fifty thousand pieces of celestial jade in the bag Sun Tai had left behind. It was the limit of how much Sun Tai could obtain.

Adding on the celestial jades from before, Wang Lin had a total of a bit below three hundred thousand celestial jades. His eyes lit up and muttered to himself, “It should barley be enough!”

He stood up and then disappeared from the room. When he reappeared, he was more than fifty thousand kilometers away from the house. His divine sense swept the area before he slapped his bag of holding and large number of celestial jades flew out.

Wang Lin sat in the lotus position and his hand formed seals, sending out restrictions. After dozens of restrictions were set, the celestial jades fell one by one, forming a giant formation.

This formation was nameless; it was something Wang Lin had derived himself from his underworld river’s third ability. It could absorb a large amount of celestial jades and use the powerful impact to improve his cultivation.

As more than three hundred thousand celestial jades descended, Wang Lin slapped his bag once more and the Seven Star Sword Formation flew out. It hung around Wang Lin, protecting him. The celestial guard also came out from his shadow and fused into nothingness. If anyone dared to disturb him, the celestial guard would kill without hesitation.

After taking a deep breath, Wang Lin closed his eyes. His hands formed a seal and then rested on his knees, then he softly said, “Shatter!”

The sound of his voice became a spell and spread out like a loud rumble. It immediately caused the surrounding celestial jades to explode and turn into dust. At this moment, it was as if the entire heavens and earth were covered by the dust of the celestial jades. Then an unimaginable force of celestial spiritual energy suddenly exploded forth.