Chapter 642 - Purple Mist Mosquito Beast

The gentle breeze caused the grass on the ground to shake slightly. The man’s and woman’s clothes also swayed with the breeze.

The man looked at the ground with a look of admiration in his eyes and smiled. “These restrictions include ancient restriction techniques… Ehh, there is also a hint of celestial restrictions. Not simple!”

The woman beside him played with her hair next to her ear. She looked on the ground and gently nodded. “The ancient restriction techniques are very skilled, but the celestial restrictions are a bit rough. It looks like this person had just learned celestial restrictions.”

The man nodded in agreement and said “This must be a cultivator with heritage from ancient cultivators. This person is so skilled with ancient restrictions that he must have cultivated for at least 10,000 years.”

The woman shook her head and gently said, “That might not be true. You haven’t personally met the person who placed the restrictions.”

The man laughed and said, “Juan Er, are you trying to test your husband? How about you and I make a bet? If the person who placed the restrictions hasn’t cultivated for 10,000 years, it is my loss. How about it?”

The woman smiled and looked at the man with tenderness in her eyes. She said, “How could such a small restriction catch the attention of Cloud Celestial Wang Wei, who claims to be able to see through all celestial restrictions?”

The man smiled and shook his head. “You’re avoiding the issue. I don’t believe you haven’t already seen through these restrictions. Although the restrictions are rough, there was much thought behind them, and they are extremely ingenious. Look at these restrictions; if it was anyone other than the two of us, and they were just a bit careless, they would not have noticed the restrictions.

“These restrictions were not made to kill, so they give off no killing intent. However, they are linked by divine sense, so if anyone were to enter this area, they would immediately be detected by the person who placed the restrictions.

“These are not the main point. If this was it, it wouldn’t have caught my interest. Look over there!” The man pointed to some grass. The wind blew and the grass moved with the wind. There didn’t seem to be anything abnormal there.

The man’s eyes revealed a mysterious light and he said, “If I’m not mistaken, there isn’t just one restriction here! Instead, there are a chain of restrictions linked together. As long as not all of them are broken at once, the person who set the restrictions will still know that someone has triggered a restriction.” As he spoke, his right hand reached out. All of the grass was pressed down except for one that still moved with the wind.

“Placing restrictions in the air is considered a low level method. Placing it inside an object is only considered a mid level method. However, look at this grass. Juan Er, look carefully; can you see what is different about this grass?”

The woman was quite surprised. She knew Wang Wei too well. Although he was easygoing, when he encountered restrictions, he would become a different person. However, because of this, it was impossible for ordinary restrictions to catch his eyes. The light in his eyes right now was a rare sight.

The woman took a careful look and then revealed an astonished expression. She softly said, “The grass contains falseness within the truth!”