Chapter 627 - Leaving Closed Door Cultivation

Wang Lin was not concerned with the battle in the Fire Demon Country. He had spent the last 20 years completely immersed in the celestial spell. Celestial spells couldn’t be compared to normal spells; it was very difficult to learn them.

Twenty years was just the beginning for Wang Lin. While immersed in studying the celestial spell and celestial treasure, time flowed by like water, and unknowingly more than 50 years had passed!

There were less than 10 years left until the agreement with the Ancient Demon.

During these almost 100 years of time, in addition to studying the celestial spell and celestial treasures, Wang Lin never stopped imprinting on the scattered devil. During this time, the imprint became even stronger!

After several decades, Wang Lin had only touched the edge of the Stop celestial spell. The requirement for this celestial spell wasn’t a certain amount of celestial spiritual energy but one’s comprehension of the heavens.

To be more accurate, the aspects covered by this celestial spell were far outside the grasp of cultivators. It was like a very esoteric knowledge that required constant studying and understanding before he could finally master and use it.

Wang Lin spent many years gradually understanding the Celestial Slaughter Art and eventually reached small completion. This Stop spell was the same.

Wang Lin forgot about time while immersed in the celestial spell. During the decades he had been in closed door cultivation, the Soul Refining Tribe had sent large amounts of people to the front line in the Fire Demon Country to collect souls and strengthen themselves.

This all changed once the troops of other countries entered the Sky Demon Country. Rather than going out, the tribe members defended the Sky Demon Country.

Large amounts of tribe members returned from the Fire Demon Country and began battling the demon soldiers from various other demon countries.

However, the power of the Soul Refining Tribe was simply too small. They could only defend the area under the black cloud and couldn’t leave it. Eventually, when the soldiers of the other demon countries found that they couldn’t take Sky Demon City because it was sealed by the Ancient Demon, they turned their sights to the Soul Refining Tribe.

After all, there was something strange about this small tribe. The black cloud above this tribe that acted as a natural protection was especially strange. It blocked the attacking demon soldiers everal times.

Of course, not all of the demon countries had set their sights on the Soul Refining Tribe. Only two of the countries’ leaders did, so the remaining five turned their attention to the Fire Demon Country.

The other seven demon countries didn’t send out too many demon soldiers. After all, they didn’t have the determination to send out everything like the ancient demon of the Sky Demon Country.

At this moment, both the Water Demon Country and the Thunder Demon Country sent out a vice commander-in-chief with 100,000 demon soldiers. One came from the north and the other came from the south. The two armies surrounded the Soul Refining Tribe.

The vice commander-in-chief of the Water Demon Country was a woman. Her appearance was ordinary, but her eyes gave off a cold light. Beside her was a demon general of the Water Demon Country.