Chapter 619 - Get Down For Me!

The cultivators of the cultivation union flew toward the Soul Refining Tribe.

Before them was an endless, black cloud. This cloud was too thick; forget sight, even their divine senses were immediately knocked away by it. In fact, if they were a bit careless, their divine senses would be devoured by the soul fragments inside!

Sharp, ghostly wails that could shock the heart came from inside the black cloud!

It was impossible to see what was inside due to the black cloud, and this huge, black cloud would stop most people in their tracks!

The man in gold’s expression sank when he saw this. He let out a cold snort and said, “Wang Lin’s place only has this one layer of protection. Once we break through this we can easily capture that child!”

There were several people beside him. All of them had gloomy expressions and were unable to say a word as they stared at the dark cloud.

Sun Yunshan revealed a hint of mockery in his eyes. He learned a bit about this matter from his sister. Most of the small teams thought that this was an easy chance to earn merit, because the ancestor sent out a celestial guardian. All of them were fighting for this chance.

The messenger who brought back news of Wang Lin’s location did mention that the location was surrounded by a powerful cloud. However, the people fighting for this chance didn’t pay too much attention to this.

They still believed that nothing would be a problem with the celestial guardian here.

Sun Yunshan looked around. Including himself, there were almost 20 people here. Most of them were at the early stage of Soul Transformation, and only a few of them were at the mid stage of Soul Transformation. There was only one late stage Soul Transformation cultivator. It was Uncle Feng, who remained silent the entire time.

Sun Yunshan looked at the grey-haired old man not far away from him and only felt sadness. This was martial Encle Feng. He was Sun Yunshan’s father’s junior apprentice brother, and he came here to protect Sun Yunshan.

However, he could have never imagined his little sister would have secretly followed them here… and caused him to land himself in such a dire situation. The ancestor even wiped Martial Uncle Feng’s memory with a secret spell and turned him into a puppet. He had a celestial seed planted in him by the ancestor, so he no longer had control over his life and death.

The man in gold shouted, “This black cloud is merely a bluff! Number 10, go break this black cloud for me!”

An early stage Soul Transformation cultivator behind the man in gold had an ugly expression. He hesitated but didn’t dare to disobey. He let out a sigh and respectfully said, “Subordinate obeys!”

This cultivator clenched his teeth and charged toward the black cloud. However, the closer he got, the pressure that could shake the origin soul became even stronger. There were also those ghostly wails that charged out like sound wave spells.

This cultivator could no longer close in when he was 10,000 feet away from the black cloud. He felt that if he forced himself to continue, he would die for sure!

When he saw the cultivator stop, the man in gold’s face filled with hostility. He shouted in a cold tone, “Number 10, do you dare to disobey an order!?”