Chapter 647 - Furnace

As Chen Long rushed forth, Ling Tianhou’s sword energy gathered in his hand. The sword energy circled around his hand and then a pressure spread out.

Wang Lin’s pupils shrank. He had already noticed that there was something wrong with the ray of Ling Tianhou’s sword energy that belonged to Chen Long. At the moment the sword energy appeared, Wang Lin immediately felt his heart tighten.

“This is Ling Tianhou’s life sword energy, very powerful!” Zhou Yi’s voice entered Wang Lin’s mind.

Wang Lin’s eyes lit up and he stopped moving. He no longer chased after the token and held back the celestial spell in his hand as he coldly looked at Chen Long.

Chen Long was extremely flashy and suddenly appeared next to the token. His eyes were filled with joy. He didn’t know what it was, but for it to be something even Greed cared so much about, it had to be a rare treasure!

However, just as he reached out toward the token, Greed’s angry roar came from within the mosquito herd. “Junior Chen Long, this old man will kill you!!! Death Devourer third style!!!”

Greed’s voice was like lightning. It seemed to turn solid as it went through the mosquito herd, passed by Wang Lin, and charged directly at Chen Long.

Wang Lin’s eyes became cold and he immediately retreated a few steps. The roar charged out from the mosquito herd and began to take form. Suddenly, a crystal clear small person appeared in the air!

This person didn’t look like Greed at all, but his body gave off Greed’s aura.

“Second origin soul!” Wang Lin sucked in a breath of air as he stared at the small person.

Greed was so angry that his anger was enough to burn his heart. He was helpless, so he could only send out his second origin soul while his main body was trapped by the mosquito herd. The seven needles rapidly rotated around him. They could guard him for a bit, but not for too long!

These mosquitoes’ bodies were extremely tough, especially their mouths, which were as hard as iron essence. If that was only the case, it wouldn’t be too bad, but whenever a mosquito was killed, they would immediately collapse into a red cloud. The red cloud would retreat and instantly condense back into a mosquito beast. Although it would be weaker, it would once again fiercely pounce at him.

After this small person appeared, he immediately turned into a ray of light. His hand formed a seal and black lightning began to appear around his body. Then the black lightning moved like meteors toward Chen Long.

Chen Long’s expression changed. If he didn’t withdraw his right hand, he would be hit by the black lightning. However, everything would have been in vain if did!

“Going to risk it!” Chen Long clenched his teeth and threw out Ling Tianhou’s sword energy. The sword energy flew through the air and shook the heavens and earth. Even the cliff of the abyss rumbled under the might of the sword energy. Endless gravel and soil fell from the cliff.

The lightning bolts released by Greed’s second origin soul touched the sword energy and collapsed one by one. Powerful force was scattered in all directions.

The life seals appeared over Wang Lin’s body as he backed up, but his eyes were bright like a torch.

After releasing his master’s sword energy, Chen Long seized the token without any hesitation. His eyes were filled with ecstasy. He immediately flew upwards, wanting to escape.

Greed’s second origin soul let out a roar and wanted to chase. However, Ling Tianhou’s sword energy was simply too strong, and it even contained Chen Long’s divine sense, so it was easily controlled. The sword energy repeatedly blocked the second origin soul’s path and constantly pushed it back. Greed’s second origin soul didn’t dare to touch the sword energy. He knew that his second origin soul would be seriously injured by it, so he could only wait until the sword energy dissipated.