Chapter 638 - Dead Heart

“The sword spirit’s seal…” Ling Tianhou’s eyes had a profound gaze.

“The place I sealed that sword spirit was extremely well hidden; how could it have been discovered? However, as long as the sword spirit wishes to die, then the seal will never be broken.” Ling Tianhou pondered for a moment before closing his eyes.

In the Tide Abyss where Zhou Yi was sealed, Wang Lin’s clothes were being swept back by a violent wind and were flapping in the wind. With his hair floating in the air, he was forced back several steps, then his eyes became cold.

The attack earlier destroyed the third divine sense left by Ling Tianhou. However, the price was great. The thunder beast had shattered and the pieces had to returned to the God Slaying War Chariot.

An opening was made in Ling Tianhou’s divine sense, but it quickly began to close and was about to disappear.

The blood inside Wang Lin’s body surged and many of his meridians were blocked. The celestial spiritual energy was no longer flowing smoothly though his body, but he didn’t immediately adjust his condition. Instead, he took a step and charged like a meteor through the gap in Ling Tianhou’s divine sense.

This time Wang Lin used his full speed, and there was a thunderous rumble as a result!

The gap wasn’t as narrow as he had imagined, so he charged directly into the depths of the gap, and here he could faintly feel Zhou Yi’s aura!

“Trespasser, die!” Ling Tianhou’s divine sense appeared once more. This time the divine sense sent a tyrannical message that directly entered Wang Lin’s ears. This voice shook him so much that he was involuntarily pushed back.

Cracking sounds came from the entire crack in the cliff due to this divine sense, and countless small cracks appeared on the cliff wall.

Wang Lin’s origin soul weakened after being shaken by this divine sense. He coughed out a mouthful of blood and his face immediately paled.

“This Ling Tianhou is too powerful!” Wang Lin took a deep breath. If just the divine sense left behind to seal Zhou Yi was already this powerful, how strong would he be if he arrived personally...

Wang Lin’s eyes lit up. He slapped his bag of holding and a crystal clear brush appeared in his hand. Holding the celestial brush, his hand quickly moved before his body and a golden symbol appeared.

The moment this symbol appeared, it immediately lit up the pitch black gap.

Without any hesitation, Wang Lin once again drew. One stroke, two strokes, three strokes, four strokes… without a single pause, he drew seven strokes!

This was the first time Wang Lin had drawn more than one stroke with the brush. Although he drew more than 10 symbols earlier when dealing with the bugs, they were all the most simple one-stroke symbols.

With each stroke, Wang Lin could feel that a part of his origin soul had entered the symbol. The seven-stroke symbol contained seven portions of his origin soul.

Seven strokes was Wang Lin’s limit. When he refined the brush back in the Soul Refining Tribe, he tested it out. He couldn’t draw the eighth stroke because his origin soul couldn’t split into nine parts!